Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stocks fall after July jobs report, fear of recession grows

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
lol this fuckin blows for us moneymaxxers to be honest.

There are some here that want an apocalypse but there are some of us here that would like the stock market to go up.

The reality is that people are panic selling their stocks in fear of a recession because when a recession hits, thats when stocks really take a huge nose dive.

I wished the fed lowered interest rates in the fomc meeting a couple of days ago... but that won't come until September.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHToIuH9EMo

It's been down a while now

DJT was the only thing in my portfolio that saw green. It’s looking like the downturn is finally here. Things have been trending worse and will likely continue to do so for August. By the time the Fed lowers rates, those won’t reverberate through the economy for months. A hard landing is looking more and more likely. Unlucky for the Democrats, but things are shaping up for the economy to tank right during the fall. The Fed historically cuts right before a recession occurs…

lol this fuckin blows for us moneymaxxers to be honest.

There are some here that want an apocalypse but there are some of us here that would like the stock market to go up.

The reality is that people are panic selling their stocks in fear of a recession because when a recession hits, thats when stocks really take a huge nose dive.

I wished the fed lowered interest rates in the fomc meeting a couple of days ago... but that won't come until September.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHToIuH9EMo

Can these organics do something right for once either make moneymaxxxing great again or I’m not clogging the machine

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back