Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Stock rebound today is INSANE!!!

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Just check this shit out. JFL @ letting a good crisis go to waste. JFL @ not stockmaxxing right now.

FcOqD8e.jpg

Even if I wanted to I couldnt. Dont have enough money for that.

4098943 MALVOIUN 7

Too low IQ to understand what that means tbh.

Enjoy being a poorcel.

It’s only rebounding because of the repo buys

The economy is fucked and isn’t coming back for a long time

But have fun losing all your money

That's why it's a rebound and not a recovery. Of course it's going to crash again. That's why you buy low and sell high dumbass.

Imagine investing in the stock market during a quarantine when the production possibility curve has shifted to the left due to the lack of consistent consumerism in varied markets and people attending work pewpew.

Imagine investing in the stock market during a quarantine when the production possibility curve has shifted to the left due to the lack of consistent consumerism in varied markets and people attending work pewpew.
This is exactly what the jews do.

That's why it's a rebound and not a recovery. Of course it's going to crash again. That's why you buy low and sell high dumbass.

You think it’s going higher jfl :feelshaha:

What a Tradcuck thinking there’s money to be made in stocks

The whole world is FUCKED right now stock markets are the last place you want your money

There’s no productivity everything is made in China

It’s gonna get real bad and Tradcucks don’t want to admit it

Trading stocks is cucked

You think it’s going higher jfl :feelshaha:

What a Tradcuck thinking there’s money to be made in stocks

The whole world is FUCKED right now stock markets are the last place you want your money

There’s no productivity everything is made in China

It’s gonna get real bad and Tradcucks don’t want to admit it
I already sold everything dumb fuck. I'm going to buy again when it crashes. That's what it means to buy low and sell high. My god you're fucking stupid.

I already sold everything dumb fuck. I'm going to buy again when it crashes. That's what it means to buy low and sell high. My god you're fucking stupid.

Sure :feelsohh:

it'll still crash harder once more people die

(((They))) are happy about Drumpf's suggestion that all the goyim are going back to work.

I only have $500 in my bank account