Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Što balkancelovi misle o Izraelu

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★★★
Da li navijate za Izrael ili Palestince? Ja osobno navijam za Palestince pošto Židovi i njihovi psi to jest Amerimuttovi stalno šalju crnčuge i pješčane crnčuge prema Europi i imaju jako duboku mržnju prema Europljanima iako su Europljani jedini razlog zbog kojeg postoji njihova pederska država.

Last edited:
Translation for non-slavicels:

Do you support Israel and the Palestinians? I personally root for the Palestinians because the Jews and their dogs, that is, the Amerimutts, keep sending niggers and sand niggers to Europe and have a very deep hatred for Europeans even though Europeans are the only reason their faggot country exists.

Title is:

What the Balkan Chancellors think about Israel

Translation for non-slavicels:

Do you support Israel or the Palestinians? I personally root for the Palestinians because the Jews and their dogs, that is, the Amerimutts, keep sending niggers and sand niggers to Europe and have a very deep hatred for Europeans even though Europeans are the only reason their faggot country exists.
Fixed

boli me kurac dajte mi zenu free @vucic @plenkovic @dodik @pavelic @tito

ja volim izrael i love israel i marry ja ženim israel žene woman

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back