Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stinko DeMayo

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Happy Cinco DeMayo to all. Enjoy.

Kangaroo time? it is still the 4th where i'm at

Thats tomorrow, two everyone who joins those parties and festivals that tribute to them are degenerates.

Cinco De Mayo 2019
Sunday, May 5
  • (tomorrow)

There is no reason for any american to celebrate cinco de mayo. It is 100% a mexican political holiday. An non-mexican celebrating cinco de mayo is like a canadian celebrating the 4th of july, it makes no goddamn sense.

Just another excuse for normies to norm it up and have degenerate sex, I guess.

Build the wall tbh

There is no reason for any american to celebrate cinco de mayo. It is 100% a mexican political holiday. An non-mexican celebrating cinco de mayo is like a canadian celebrating the 4th of july, it makes no goddamn sense.
It's true that it's a Mexican political holiday, but like the 4th of July it's mostly celebrated as a family barbecue and drinking holiday. And then it started getting popular in the US as such, too, like St. Patrick's Day or whatever, and that was fine for normies. Then SJWs started insisting it was some sacred and solemn holiday and only Latinos* should celebrate it and anyone else is a culturally appropriating Nazi, even though Mexicans don't treat it as such at all in my experience.

* Yes, they'll say "Latino" (or more like "Lantinx", lol) rather than "Mexican" even though it is specifically a Mexican holiday. Weird. Almost like Latinx are all the same to SJWs.......... tbh