Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious stimming in public

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Do any other non NT fags stim in public constantly? I have a need for maladaptive daydreaming 24/7 no matter how many Jew pills I take for my adhd. I stim for hours on end and I do it in public in front of everybody I don’t give a fuck. I play around with any small object, walk in circles or sometimes accidentally imagine a scenario and start doing fucking movements of what ID do in thats scenario. Dude I fucking hate being this giga spastic :fuk: I wish I wasn’t a “””gifted””” kid in elementary and was just transferred to special Ed permanently.

Wow, an actual autist on .is. "Mentalcels" who talk about hour-long conversations with foids and going out with groups of friends take note. :feelshaha:

Yeah I usually move my hand around, tap something and play with objects and when I'm in a large open space like when I'm waiting for the bus to get to school I walk and something run around.

Yeah I usually move my hand around, tap something and play with objects and when I'm in a large open space like when I'm waiting for the bus to get to school I walk and something run around.
Yup

r u medically diagnosed with autism and ADHD? because it seems every body these days are self-diagnosed

r u medically diagnosed with autism and ADHD? because it seems every body these days are self-diagnosed
Yes I was diagnosed at 9