Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Still nobody ever fucking calls or texts me

C

CaptainRussia

Officer
after trying to grow a social circle balls to the wall style for 6 months i calmed it down a little. for the past few months i tried doing more stuff alone to not seem desperate and needy. i stopped initiating texts and invited no more people out to events. the advice i got was to let people come to me and then spent quality time with them.

so far nobody has texted or called me.

i know for a fact that those people i brought together organizing events and activities have now formed something like a friendship, because they still engage in common activities, while they didnt even know each other before i invited them all together.

a few weeks ago i posted a thread about a trip i organized to go on with relatives and people i know. they rescheduled and went on my trip without me.
here come the news: apparently my relatives fed the other guys enough information about me that they are now doing prank calls on me with private information.

still no friends but i got reminded that im ugly.

Lol no one replies to your threads too

Don't fret, boss. Waiting around for texts or calls is cucked anyway. Fuck em all if they don't.

Only person who texts me is my boss when he sends me my schedule or wants me to work

Not interested in engaging in these things anyway

how does one even get people to reciprocate contact?

You must have a repulsive personality.

Same. Most of the calls I get are bots.:feelscry:

Give me your number and I'll text or call you when you're in public to boost your status game bro

It is over friend.

Paypal me your number.

not being cool is a terrible crime, punishable by death these days.

only way to be cool = many personal achievements, deeply digested and processed into your being (they come out not as bragging but as attitude)

if you are ugly you can still at least have some friends but it will be difficult if you aren't cool and still feel the need to self-deprecate or suddenly randomly bring up shit you consider brag-worthy like me, while having shit/intimidated body language and presence

only people who have called/texted me all year are my parents...

I have zero social circle too, fuck ppl man.

I know the feel.
I cant take normies seriously when they say "just be social bro" because they only know a reality wherein people are receptive to all their social advances and are willing to initiate with them, they dont know our reality where people pull back when you try to be social and flat out will NEVER try and make engagements with you.

It's easy to be social if you're a normie but this society is inherently lookist, and the failo effect will make it impossible.

Who fucking cares. I hate it when ppl call or text me. Shit is annoying.

indeed normies think that you can start a conversation just by talking to someone. they cannot imagine how people react to us. they get nervous not to be seen with us. then they give you one word answers. "how are you?" "ok", "how was your weekend?" "fine", "wanna grab some beers later?" "maybe", "im organizing a trip, you wanna join?" "not now", "oh you have seen that movie? is it good?", "yes". then they try to get away from you.

how are you supposed to keep a conversation like that going? when somebody else chats them up they are super chatty. they get verbal diarrhea and will talk for several minutes, but when i approach somebody they sometimes just look at me and dont bother talking to me.

just be confident bro. you cannot be confident if everything you get is rejection.