Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Still kek @ this French cuck movie

Actually the movie is kind of right wing as all the men are stereotypes of successful Chad/Jhamal/Chang with successful business or old money at hand. Christian Clavier is seen as the popular right wing actor, funny trad dad, and even if he's some sort of comic relief, people like him regardless. Movie is kind of boring though.

Never watched, but this message is basically everywhere in mainstream society to push the agenda of the elites. :feelsUgh:

Lifefuel for ethnics? The film was so successful, it even has two sequels

Lifefuel for ethnics? The film was so successful, it even has two sequels
The fuck it was just CHADrabs, CHANGs, CHADjews and Tyrones, no deathnics could get a cute french waifu like that. But still this movies just reminds me of the ultimate cuck copypasta, which the french are

I like his role as Napoleon ngl, didn’t know he’s right wing tho

View: https://youtu.be/tHYxAPecATI

I mean trad french right wing. Which is being rich, not having to work a lot, and having no real political involvmennt except when it comes to reduce taxes, with no regards to the consequences it has ... The french in general do not really value work, except in retarded political speeches. Since the Second Empire, the goal is to become rich enough to stop working and join the motherfucker club of tax evaders.