Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Still getting flashbacks from uni

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
My second last roommate was a real piece of shit. He betrayed his shittiness early on talking on the phone. We were in our room and he was on the phone with his friend bitching about one of his professors for calling him out in class for something everyone else had failed to do. He explained how she apologized afterwards and complimented him and he called her a "kiss ass" for that. No regard for other people. Narcissistic. Immediately labels me as a "weirdo" because I don't talk much even though what he didn't know was that I was trying my hardest, but his privileged piece of human trash self couldn't even fathom that maybe not everyone is a normie.

His friends came to our room once when I was there and I left to go to the dining hall and I left my phone behind recording audio to see what they'd say about me which boiled down to "he's quiet xd"
One of my few attempts at establishing communication with him was asking him over facebook (I had friended him before the semester even started and sent him a message and he responded in a tone that said "why tf are you talking to me") if I could use his stereo to play music on my phone like a polite person instead of just using it. Not only did he lie about it being broken and tell me not to touch it, he flipped the fuck out when afterwards I told him a slightly edgy joke and called me a creep. The thing is the joke I told him was almost exactly the same as one I heard his friend tell him in the recording. Even when I assured him it was a joke he still held a massive grudge. I still recall his face reflected in my laptop monitor as he walked behind me intensely glaring at me. At the time I didn't even realize that was the reason because he never responded to me when I assured him I was joking. This isn't even everything. How the fuck can a high tier normie with a gf, friends, a good part time job and his life together be such a petty fucking cunt? I wish I could detail all the ways I wish I could painfully kill him but it'd probably get deleted by (((them))).

It all boils down to looks. Also, I wouldn’t have been able to handle that. I get enough shits from females as it is, I don’t need someone of the same gender giving me problems.

I would have added "in Minecraft" in the last part tbh

They simply don't have empathy and take everything for granted. He probably labeled you as a creep from the moment he saw you and used that as an excuse to shit on you.

Probably because ur ugly and the other guy mogs u

should have kicked his ass, you're already a uni dropout you have nothing to lose tbh

It is over, friend. Singles only, boyo.

They simply don't have empathy and take everything for granted. He probably labeled you as a creep from the moment he saw you and used that as an excuse to shit on you.
This

i will describe my expeirnece and tag u when i finish posting