Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Still facing bullying even here in uni

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
I guess the universe wants me to just keep getting bullied. What's wrong with me, do i look so pathetic that whenever they see me that they just want to hurt me ? :cryfeels:

Was abused by parents when i was young, and it continued to school and now in uni, and most likely in office in the future

It's beyond over, guys are bullying me and i struggle to make even one male friend how can I expect to get a foid to like me ? :cryfeels:

Getting bullied is uni is brutal bro at that point just fight back

Getting bullied is uni is brutal bro at that point just fight back
I'm 110 lbs, so can't . No matter how much i eat, i can't gain an lb of weight

I'm 110 lbs, so can't . No matter how much i eat, i can't gain an lb of weight
I would shank those faggots at this point no way I could take that garbage in uni. Or get them to attack u first in a fight so they get kicked out of uni

How tall are you? You need to fight back man. Don't let them humiliate you.

In what way exactly are they bullying you

I would shank those faggots at this point no way I could take that garbage in uni. Or get them to attack u first in a fight so they get kicked out of uni
How tall are you? You need to fight back man. Don't let them humiliate you.
I tried fighting once few months ago. Got brutally beaten up, then went to higher authorities who basically didn't give a shit

I tried fighting once few months ago. Got brutally beaten up, then went to higher authorities who basically didn't give a shit
There's always another way.
SVimg-DE50PC__70922.1640118945.jpg

Brutal.

Bite their throats and let them bleed in Robloxian University

i think you can contact the authorities in uni and they maybe can do something, don't let the fags who bully you go unpunished

i think you can contact the authorities in uni and they maybe can do something, don't let the fags who bully you go unpunished
This, don’t do what I did, tell someone higher up, if you can’t try to secretly record your own bullying and then provide proof that you contacted the higher ups and they did nothing about it.

Then fucking sue their ass to hell and back and watch the cash roll in.

If all else fails, welp, we’ve got nothing to lose…

And so much to gain…