Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Still don't have any friends

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I'm well into my life now, yet I never had and still don't have any "friends" at all. Even back when, as I noticed this about myself, I knew something was terribly wrong. It feels like I was destined to be alone throughout my life, wasting away even further from the genetic trash that I am. I do wonder though, how is it that you actually get friends?

I'm well into my life now, yet I never had and still don't have any "friends" at all. Even back when, as I noticed this about myself, I knew something was terribly wrong. It feels like I was destined to be alone throughout my life, wasting away even further from the genetic trash that I am. I do wonder though, how is it that you actually get friends?
Not having friends is based. Don't ever trust anyone

Just lucky. I have shared hobbies with men and in the end, unless it is anything sexual, it always creates sympathy. But in general, I have never had a friend to call brother, only something circumstantial, tolerable for them.

Don't ever trust anyone
That's the mindset I've always adopted ever since I was young - I quickly learnt that as a sub5, you should never place any degree of trust in anyone else. As a subhuman, you're worse than trash and they'd dispose of you whenever possible if it provides them literally anything.

That's the mindset I've always adopted ever since I was young - I quickly learnt that as a sub5, you should never place any degree of trust in anyone else. As a subhuman, you're worse than trash and they'd dispose of you whenever possible if it provides them literally anything.
Brutal reality pill

I’ve never had friends outside of online and sport friends

Quality of friends > Quantity of friends

I had no real friends throughout highschool, I had people I conversed occasionally but I never had a true group or anyone I fit in with.

I’ll be ur friend. I don’t have any friends either and it pains me physically to watch everyone else having fun with their friends in their youth while I rot in my bedroom alone

Just lucky. I have shared hobbies with men and in the end, unless it is anything sexual, it always creates sympathy. But in general, I have never had a friend to call brother, only something circumstantial, tolerable for them.
Very real, I always wished to have a friend like a brother who I could talk everyday to

It's hard to come across people with the same mindset as me so in return it's hard to make friends with these normie npcs. Even the incel looking guys I see outside - they may as well be irl redditors, since they are still heavily bluepilled.

That only applies when you have at least one friend though, lol. I have 2 friends right now, but I had zero all through high school
I don't think incels will likely ever have an abundance of friends even if they do manage to have relationships so it's better to focus on quality than quantity either way if possible

It’s unfortunately too real I had no friends though highschool, no matter how much I sport maxxed they never naw me as a real person.