Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Still can’t accept that I’m an incel

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
A part of me still think that I can self improve to get me out of this shit but it is over tbh

A part of me still think that I can self improve to get me out of this shit but it is over tbh
Same thing happens to me sometimes. Reality is that it’s over and always was

I have NEVER been able to accept my inceldom which is why I've been suicidal for the last 6 years.

I have NEVER been able to accept my inceldom which is why I've been suicidal for the last 6 years.
Accepting that you will never have sex is hard af

Accepting that you will never have sex is hard af
You can technically have sex with a prostitute if you want. Sure, it won’t be the same, but almost anyone can afford to do it at least once. The real hard part is accepting you will never be lived romantically and desired. Money can’t buy you that

The real hard part is accepting you will never be lived romantically and desired.
Why did I wake up so late ? How did this shit happen ? Most people know that something is wrong early but I had to wait 21 years old to know that I wasn’t good looking

Too bad. You will remain permavirgin incel for the rest of your life now

You can technically have sex with a prostitute if you want. Sure, it won’t be the same, but almost anyone can afford to do it at least once. The real hard part is accepting you will never be lived romantically and desired. Money can’t buy you that

Too bad. You will remain permavirgin incel for the rest of your life now
Maybe it’s me coping when I said if I found out earlier, things would’ve been different but at the end of the day, my face and height wouldn’t remained the same

Why did I wake up so late ? How did this shit happen ? Most people know that something is wrong early but I had to wait 21 years old to know that I wasn’t good looking
I realize I was doomed at age 16-17

I realize I was doomed at age 16-17
At least you realised earlier than me but I don’t know if I’m coping by saying that I could’ve done something had I found out earlier, like test for penis size and hgh for height growth

At least you realised earlier than me but I don’t know if I’m coping by saying that I could’ve done something had I found out earlier, like test for penis size and hgh for height growth
I don’t know. There isn’t that much you can do to change how you develop.

.org is just filled with chads flexing to get an ego boost, who cares
There are 0 subhumans on org. 100% sure about this. Bunch of HTNs and Chads there

Maybe height, skin and dick ? Idk…
If you ate a really nutrient deficient diet as a kid, eating better might help you gain height. That's about it. What really could have helped a lot of us is if people in school let us into our friend groups, and we actually got a chance to socialize instead of just rotting alone.

If you ate a really nutrient deficient diet as a kid, eating better might help you gain height. That's about it. What really could have helped a lot of us is if people in school let us into our friend groups, and we actually got a chance to socialize instead of just rotting alone.
Too late now. I’m past 20. No height and dick growth for me.I don’t think we would’ve formed good connections because it’s pretty over if we have an account here. Non nt + not good looking enough according to normies

Too late now. I’m past 20. No height and dick growth for me.I don’t think we would’ve formed good connections because it’s pretty over if we have an account here. Non nt + not good looking enough according to normies
Yep. It's brutal