Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Still blackpilled as ever

basedgamer

basedgamer

Greycel
I haven't been on here in a few months since I rarely feel as if I have anything meaningful to say, and I've been trying to distract myself with other things like playing games, but over the last few months I have just felt more depressed and empty and alone, and I just keep thinking about how meaningless it all is and how it won't ever get better.

I have been deprived of any romantic or sexual interaction or intimacy from a girl my entire life and I don't think I will ever experience it. I've been trying to get a job but I'm too much of a NEET tard to do anything that work requires without sperging out, and in all honesty, I don't want to work a dead-end job and be a wagecuck. The more days go by, the more blackpilled I get and the more I feel like there's no hope left for me. I spend my days wasting away, wishing I would die but not having the courage to end it. I rarely have energy to do anything anymore and I think my brain is too fucked for me to have a normal life.

All I ever think about nowadays is how much I want to die. I think the only option I have left is to rope so I might try to find some suifuel on here and see if I have it in me to go through with it, otherwise I'll just have to cope for the rest of my meaningless existence and LDAR. Maybe whining about how blackpilled I am online makes me a faggot, but I'm not really sure on what I can do at this point, and I thought this is the only place where I'll find people who may be going through the same thing.

man i feel you especially on the job part. i tried school i tried work. and it all led me to get sensory overloaded in the end. i will work on a farm of disabled people because it’s the only thing i can handle.