Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Steven Pruitt vs Jeremy Meeks

clip11

clip11

St. Bluepill
-
Steven Pruitt
Pruitt

vs

Jeremy Meeks
Meeks

Contributing member of society vs multiple felon......which one will slay the most???

The one with the best personality of course ;)

Come on man, can't you sense how the misogyny is reeking from the first guy? And how many showers did the second one take?

Come on man, can't you sense how the misogyny is reeking from the first man? And how many showers did the second one take?

Come on man, can't you sense how the misogyny is reeking from the first guy? And how many showers did the second one take?

Its all about the personality bro

Jeremy Meeks is a blackpill saint. He serves as our vehicle to blackpill the masses.

What's crazy is that Meeks is so fucking attractive (remember the initial shock of the story? millions of people knew him overnight) that I really gotta think about my answer.

tbh I hate that wikipedia always asks for donations...so I guess Meeks.

Personalite is very important!

I could commit to community service, save a puppy, and hold the door for someone and I'd still be looked at the same.

B O N E S

also free him

being a criminal increases your personality, didnt you know ?

Just look at their eyes.

The first guy's activities explain why Wikipedia is asking everyone for money, it shows his bad personality :soy:

women see personality=looks

100% sure if Pruitt goes to IT showing only his face without telling who he really is and asking if it's his looks that makes him incel, he'd be told to look for hobbies and goals and he must do something productive in his life to attract girls

This is more of a blackpill than ragefuel