Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Steve Hoca drops the blackpill on approaching women (hint: it's futile)

I use to think randomly approaching girls was the most badass thing in the world. Not so much once you realize you have 2% chance of success at best, and that's just step one.

I use to think randomly approaching girls was the most badass thing in the world. Not so much once you realize you have 2% chance of success at best, and that's just step one.
I remember watching "Pick up" videos on YouTube, trying to learn something from them
spzZZ3q.gif

Randomly approaching girls is the best way to earn a reputation as a creep in your city.

I remember watching "Pick up" videos on YouTube, trying to learn something from them
spzZZ3q.gif

I'm so glad I got black pilled before I tried cold approaching. I dodged that bullet like Neo.

I'm so glad I got black pilled before I tried cold approaching. I dodged that bullet like Neo.

This tbh

I would have probably been scarred for life if I cold approached and got rejected 1000 times.

Fuck that guy his a fraud who took people money and ran.

Backstory?
Supposedly this guy took donating money so he can keep making videos then one day his just deleted his all his video on MGTOW and disappeared. Supposedly his got a job or girlfriend or something details are vague but that fucked up on his part for not letting people know in advance and taking donating money.

Supposedly this guy took donating money so he can keep making videos then one day his just deleted his all his video on MGTOW and disappeared. Supposedly his got a job or girlfriend or something details are vague but that fucked up on his part for not letting people know in advance and taking donating money.

Yeah I actually do remember him deleting all his videos.

You're probably right.

approaching women takes huge balls though

And for good reason. Approach anxiety is your brain telling you that approaching this person is unsafe and will harm you in some way whether it be emotionally or physically.

Chad doesn't get approach anxiety because in the situations he does approach it's because he recieved a welcoming lustful stare beforehand (think gal gadot checking out chris pine)

And for good reason. Approach anxiety is your brain telling you that approaching this person is unsafe and will harm you in some way whether it be emotionally or physically.

Chad doesn't get approach anxiety because in the situations he does approach it's because he recieved a welcoming lustful stare beforehand (think gal gadot checking out chris pine)

yes also you heart is pumping really hard and the body is producing excessive amount of adrenaline

not to mention the invested time and your reputation

I use to think randomly approaching girls was the most badass thing in the world. Not so much once you realize you have 2% chance of success at best

A 2 percent chance of success would be extremely good. That would mean all you would have to do is approach 50 women and most likely one of them would date you. 50 cold approaches is nothing, I could do that in a few weeks with little effort.

A 2 percent chance of success would be extremely good. That would mean all you would have to do is approach 50 women and most likely one of them would date you. 50 cold approaches is nothing, I could do that in a few weeks with little effort.

I'd go ER after 50 rejections, srs.

yes also you heart is pumping really hard and the body is producing excessive amount of adrenaline

It's not really like that when you've already approached a significant number of women. After you've gotten a dozen or so rejections under your belt, you become very methodical about the whole process and there's no real emotion attached. You're basically just going through the motions at a certain point.

Then again I did most of my approaches in the 2000s, and the culture was very different than it is now. A decade ago there wasn't nearly as much hysteria about "street harassment" as there is now. Back in my day, men who approached women were simply "annoyances" and not seen as horrible monsters as long as there was no touching or sexual (or suggestive) comments. But these days men who simply cold approach women are seen as predators and a serious problem that society is trying hard to stomp out. If I grew up in such hysterically misandrist times, there's a good chance I wouldn't have approached that much. Then again I'm high T, low inhib and low IQ...so who knows.

I disagree. So you finally get a yes, maybe the phone number was fake. How much phone kung fu must you do before confirming a date? You get a date, she flakes. She doesn't flake, "i CAN'T STAND THIS HO!". Several dates later, still no ass.

Getting a yes is just the beginning and does little for your longterm situation unless you get extremely lucky.

Fuck, i use to enjoy watching his videos and podcast but then he deleted every single one.

I disagree. So you finally get a yes, maybe the phone number was fake. How much phone kung fu must you do before confirming a date? You get a date, she flakes. She doesn't flake, "i CAN'T STAND THIS HO!". Several dates later, still no ass.

Getting a yes is just the beginning and does little for your longterm situation unless you get extremely lucky.

the same thing or worse happens online

but at least when u cold approach u know how she really looks

whereas online -....you can never know until you see her

Randomly approaching girls is the best way to earn a reputation as a creep in your city.
Don't "approach" try to comment on something, then see where it goes from there. And you don't go to the same store all the time, obviously there will be a much higher chance of getting in trouble if you did that. This guy thinks way too negative or paranoid.

Last edited:
Don't "approach" try to comment on something, then see where it goes from there.

Woman aren't that naive, it doesn't matter what you say, they know you just want to fuck.

Woman aren't that naive, it doesn't matter what you say, they know you just want to fuck.
At least you started talking, then if she seems nice tell her you want to do whatever and see what happens.

If you think about it, It's fantastic how PUA was able to convince ugly manlets that cold approach is actually something legit.

If you think about it, It's fantastic how PUA was able to convince ugly manlets that cold approach is actually something legit.

approaching a single woman is more painful that max attempt deadlift

I'm glad I never had the courage to try this. I've seen other people do it irl and the rejections were so brutal I had to look away

I'm glad I never had the courage to try this. I've seen other people do it irl and the rejections were so brutal I had to look away

describe one rejection then

describe one rejection then
i was on the bus late at night. this guy gets in, a little drunk I think. he sees a girl sitting alone and sits down next to her and starts talking. I don't remember exactly what he said, he was introducing himself and talking about a bar he had visited. the girl made this "oooff" sound with her mouth, stood up and changed seats without looking at him in the eyes or saying anything. then everyone in the bus starting laughing at him

i was on the bus late at night. this guy gets in, a little drunk I think. he sees a girl sitting alone and sits down next to her and starts talking. I don't remember exactly what he said, he was introducing himself and talking about a bar he had visited. the girl made this "oooff" sound with her mouth, stood up and changed seats without looking at him in the eyes or saying anything. then everyone in the bus starting laughing at him
If everyone laughed I'd say, "at least I tried, it's not my fault she can't accept her looksmatch"

pretty much all the times i witnessed a cold approach was on a bus
this one time this guy sat next to a girl and started talking about himself. the girl never responded or said anything she just kept using her phone. once in a while he'd try to ask her a question but she never responded or even registered his presence at all. kept talking for 10 mins then stood up and left

this one time this guy sat next to a girl and started talking about himself. the girl never responded or said anything she just kept using her phone. once in a while he'd try to ask her a question but she never responded or even registered his presence at all. kept talking for 10 mins then stood up and left

just yesterday I was thinking about doing the same thing

but I wouldn't talk for 10 minutes to myself haha

by the way, girls today are too autistic thanks to their phones

even if chad approaches them, they may act weird because of it

If everyone laughed I'd say, "at least I tried, it's not my fault she can't accept her looksmatch"
you'd just get laughed at

Also I forgot to mention, most of the cold approches I've seen happened years ago. not everyone had a smartphone back then. now everyone is recording everything they see or do and uploading everything to their twitter, instagram, etc. you try this now and you risk seeing your face all over the internet when you get home. it's not going to be just 20 commuters laughing at you, but millions of people. it can destroy your life.

i don't want to discourage people from approaching women. if you think you have a chance you should go for it. but you need to be aware of the risks

you'd just get laughed at

Also I forgot to mention, most of the cold approches I've seen happened years ago. not everyone had a smartphone back then. now everyone is recording everything they see or do and uploading everything to their twitter, instagram, etc. you try this now and you risk seeing your face all over the internet when you get home. it's not going to be just 20 commuters laughing at you, but millions of people. it can destroy your life.

i don't want to discourage people from approaching women. if you think you have a chance you should go for it. but you need to be aware of the risks

if some cucks record it they need to get killed tbh

This
now everyone is recording everything they see or do and uploading everything to their twitter, instagram, etc. you try this now and you risk seeing your face all over the internet when you get home. it's not going to be just 20 commuters laughing at you, but millions of people. it can destroy your life.
Jfl if you think I'm going to sit there and rant angrily while she records me. I'd just walk away and act like she was the crazy one trying to harass me. I'd even tell her to "get away from me bitch" then she will be too embarrassed to post it.

When a rostie does that, take out your phone and start to act like you're a pimp trying to collect money from your bitches.

Yeah it's fucked how guys will make fun of another guy for approaching a girl and failing. Youre supposed to look the other way and pretend you didnt see anything.

I guess they do it to give other people (women mostly) the impression that getting sex is easy for them. It's cruel

Yeah it's fucked how guys will make fun of another guy for approaching a girl and failing. Youre supposed to look the other way and pretend you didnt see anything.

I guess they do it to give other people (women mostly) the impression that getting sex is easy for them. It's cruel

they are just happy they aren't in his place

Cold approaching is retarded asf, especially if you dont get any iois

That's some pussy ass shit, even though they probably rarely or ever get laid themselves. Men need to stop being such neutered validation seeking losers.

2% isn't too bad. I'd take 49 rejections if it meant I got a date with one genuinely interested girl.

Check out the low inhib on this guy: