Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Steroids ?

S

Stinkcel

Greycel
Do you think taking steroids will do anything ?
I was watching a ted talk from a doctor and Supposedly low t is why girls are most likely not into us?
If not I want it for the aggression in case some fag tests me again, has anyone heard of someone from this group getting laid off of steroid use ?

make you bald, bloated and look like garbage unless you have elite genetics which you don't

That James guy in the incel documentary thinks he fucked up his skin (boils all over his body and face) due to steroids. Not worth it in my opinion, as your body is worth fuck-all to foids if your face is ugly or if you're too short.

That James guy in the incel documentary thinks he fucked up his skin (boils all over his body and face) due to steroids. Not worth it in my opinion, as your body is worth fuck-all to foids if your face is ugly or if you're too short.

chad takes steroids and never gets a single pimple

You might want to try looksmax.org instead of this site, considering how this site is for discussion of incel related things rather than looksmax advice. Nonetheless, I will try to help guide you as well as I can.
Hell yes it will. But don't expect to see dramatic results unless you either use an intensive cycle or actually put work into the gym. Steroids aren't a magic cheatcode that unlock hulk mode. However, they make "leveling up" way easier and faster.oids allow you to achieve far more than what you would be capable of with only the natural stuff from your testicles, and becoming massive becomes something that is possible to do.
I was watching a ted talk from a doctor and Supposedly low t is why girls are most likely not into us?
No, it is mostly in part due to how ugly we are. Most sexually successful men aren't extremely masculine like the guys who inject and are pure muscle. Masculinity may play a role in the level of attractiveness, but you don't have to be extremely dimorphic to be attractive. Most of it is just aesthetics rather than facial/bodily masculinity.
If not I want it for the aggression in case some fag tests me again, has anyone heard of someone from this group getting laid off of steroid use ?
It's certainly great for that. Not only will it lower your tolerance for bullshit, it will make people afraid to mess with you. Steroids may not exactly make you hot, but it will certainly make you be able to kick the crap out of almost anyone not on them.

As far as getting laid, it might work if you have an average face. A good body could possibly redeem a lacking face and halo it. But if you're a truecel, forget about it.

My theory is that steroids helps chadlites more than everyone else!

A 7/10 guy on roids can easily have a harem of 8 and 9/10 stacies if he roidmaxx properly. You need to have at least a decent face and height.

You can't just inject, your poverty genetics will give you skin problems and hairloss, nothing else. You would want to invest time and mindfully plan all things you will take, doses, consulting with doctors (if possible), all of these is not for this site

if you are tall and have at least decent frame it is good since you can become ogrecel,could intimidate people at least

I've done three testosterone based cycles.
It will make you big, fast.
Developmental testosterone levels seem to have some to do with looks, so yeah its possible that could play a part of why they aren't into us. You can get your testosterone checked for like $60 just to find out where you're at, I have levels higher than average and I'm still ugly.
Steroid aggression is a meme, if you're aggressive off cycle you'll be aggressive on cycle. In fact I might have felt less angry while on them but I'm not sure, maybe I just felt better since I was working out hard 6 or 7 days a week.
No, it did not get me laid.

First time posting sorry I didn’t know about the looksmax
Cheers for the feedback
First time posting sorry I didn’t know about the looksmax
Cheers for the feedback