Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Steroids are illegal to prevent incels from becoming strong

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★
I found this on 4chan so I’m just going to leave this here. I’ve actually been looking into getting into steroids lately as a weakcel who gets picked on a lot. I’ve researched and most of the risks seem to be from people using far too much of them and it really isn’t any more dangerous than say cigarettes or alcohol. Also a person who barely works out but takes steroids will still become stronger than someone who works out a lot but doesn’t take steroids. The shrinking testicals are only from specific steroids and that is only temporary and during specific parts of the steroid usage.
I have been thinking about why there is so much hate against steroids and its users in the society. I mean, what's bad about it? Steroids help people who would otherwise be too weak genetically, to get stronger. It only has positive effects as long as one consumes it carefully.

Imagine all those incels, especially framecels who could benefit from it. In literally no time they could go from being mercilessly bullied by everyone, not getting foids, being disrespected to being feared by everyone for their strength, being respected and getting lost of pussy.

I think the reason behind it being banned is to prevent the genetic trash in society from being able to bypass their genetic limits. It seems that normies and chads as well as foids feel threatened by the idea that someone ith shit genes can actually get as strong if not stronger than them. They feel that as being a threat to their status and power, an insult to them. They want to have someone to look down at, that is incels and weak males and they want to keep them down at their normie-designated place in the hierarchy.

So you should not give a fuck about the cuck laws. Just take steroids in secret, get strong, gain respect and get pussy.

"If everyone is super, then no one is."

Steroids wont help you much if you have a poor frame. Too much muscle mass makes you slower

Did he just claim steroids help your frame?

Steroids don't help with frame. Also why be strong when guns exist

It's usually athletes who already excel who use steroids.

Steroids don't help with frame. Also why be strong when guns exist
I guess if you are weak and have autism or social anxiety no one is going to bother you if you look like you could beat them up.

everyone could look objectively attractive and then minor differences would come down to preference or be ignored in favor of other things

the thing is though that roided bloatlords aren't very attractive

everyone could look objectively attractive and then minor differences would come down to preference or be ignored in favor of other things

the thing is though that roided bloatlords aren't very attractive
That makes sense.

Steroids also aid manlets in bulking up at a faster pace than tallfags

Steroids also aid manlets in bulking up at a faster pace than tallfags
roids benefit tallfags more than manlets if anything. manlets can get a respectable physique much easier natty

I understand some of the objections to steroids but the OP posting has a point; we are being kept down deliberately. We can't compete with Chads, but normies can't stand to see us improve.