Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Steps to making horse ferment

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
So there has been these two dikes that regularly smoke marijuana next to my car in the parking lot. Two pure ghetto butches. I have been getting fed up with other ghetto teens and swagfags hanging out around my car but these two dikes made me draw the line.
I wondered how I can get them to go away without showing my face incase theyd retaliate and damage my vehicle.
As a trucker I regularly piss in bottles and store them for extended periods of time and after a while they are quite strong. I also enjoy drinking horse milk ( in europe known as kumis) and one day I realized you can make a very powerful repellant using left over dairy and piss aged.

You will need about 1/4 bottle of horse milk, goat milk, or any dairy product but I prefer horse for the extra kick.
Piss, but make sure its not too clear. You want the yellow stuff
About 5 days to let it ferment.

Then you will empty the contents of the bottle in the area where you want to repel such individuals.

Interesting stuff, my be useful one day

Horse milk? Jfl why would u drink that?