Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stephen King is a liberal cuck

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In his twitter all he does is writing "orange man bad" and "orange man government bad", and post pics of his fucking dog. Too bad because he has some good books (I own some from when I was in middle and high school) but his politics are cucked af.

Sucks. I really like his books.

The dome from him was the last book I read before I gave up reading

I remember when he wrote a tweet saying something like "Coronavirus experts from Trump government are all white, christian, middle aged men" and in the pic he posted of those experts there was a foid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: All he did was reply "oops I made a mistake"

The only books I like of his are The Running Man and The Long Walk. Both of these he wrote when he wa quite young. He only became a liberal cuck once he got really popular. Btw his daughter is a lesbain married to this. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
CC RevDrThandeka 2016 24

I remember when he wrote a tweet saying something like "Coronavirus experts from Trump government are all white, christian, middle aged men" and in the pic he posted of those experts there was a foid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: All he did was reply "oops I made a mistake"
What a retarded piece of shit. Kubrick humiliated this guy with the movie the shining that is much better than the cucked book :soy::soy: Stephen king is a cucked author, and doesn't deserve so much recognison. Overrated as fuck

In his twitter all he does is writing "orange man bad" and "orange man government bad", and post pics of his fucking dog. Too bad because he has some good books (I own some from when I was in middle and high school) but his politics are cucked af.
im sorry but if you read king you're a literal low iq cuckold. his books are some of the worst written pieces of shit in publication

The only books I like of his are The Running Man and The Long Walk. Both of these he wrote when he wa quite young. He only became a liberal cuck once he got really popular. Btw his daughter is a lesbain married to this. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 227059
You wonder what kind of education his (?) child had.

cucks gona cuck

He’s an artist and they tend to be left of center here in the US

Didn’t knew that

hmmm i didnt read much of his stuff

The world is full of soy cucks

King wouldn't be so tolerant if he had to live around more 'vibrant' individuals :feelsbaton:

Only ever read Salem's Lot

Guy is a coward:

When you can't even stand up to your principles for fear of being ostracized by the cult of liberalism, why should anybody care what you have to say?