Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stephen king is a cuck

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Screenshot 20220625 1447282

:lul::lul::lul: it's the end of the world for females because they can't have sex with chads hahahahah:lul:

I HATE THOSE LEFTIST SOYCUCKS

If you're a man and you wouldn't like to live in a Handmaid's Tale then you're a faggot.

Wow toilets can't have constant unprotected sex without consequence, just as it was for thousands of years! This is literally like enslaving foids as breedings slaves like from shitty book!!!

All the whiteknight soys went crazy yesterday.

All the whiteknight soys went crazy yesterday.
Yes. Over the fact that abortion rights were given to the states to decide if they can be legal or not. :lul: purely funny

Did you know in the book "It", written by this deranged motherfucker, at the end they all start having sex with the girl? That's how they get out of the clown's realm, basically an orgy among underage children.
And nobody even gets mad.

Now imagine if a short balding guy wrote something like that.

Did you know in the book "It", written by this deranged motherfucker, at the end they all start having sex with the girl? That's how they get out of the clown's realm, basically an orgy among underage children.
And nobody even gets mad.

Now imagine if a short balding guy wrote something like that.
:fuk: they all have sex....but why?

Gang fucking her opens the gate back to the normal world for them.
Of course I didn't read that retard's book, but that's what I figured reading about it online.

His early work was based, ngl. Most of his work written after The Stand is cucked and bluepilled af.

Seethe you fucking soyknight:feelskek::feelskek::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I didn't know he was still alive:feelsjuice:...

Old news, he's spewed stupider shit before, especially around the 2016 election.

In case you guys didn't know, this is the same motherfucker who detailed an orgy with preteens in his book, It.

Faggot. He should've been based, like Lovecraft, and his cat "Niggerman". :feelsjuice:

In case you guys didn't know, this is the same motherfucker who detailed an orgy with preteens in his book, It.
Why are the left wing and pedophilia always so closely intertwined? :feelswhat: