Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Step dad trying to convince me to go back to church to join a club that will supposedly "help me ascend" I fucking doubt it

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
These christcucks have gotten on my nerves for the last time, I didn't just leave church because of not having a gf but because the fuckers there were assholes and would tell me I am going to hell for something like forgetting to wash a fucking fork and catholics are toxic as fuck. Now my step dad is trying to convince me to join some catholic club as he claims there are good looking foids there who will be my gf and I fucking doubt it and its 99.99% likely cope as the foids I saw at church when I used to be catholic were either minors below 13 or 40+ year old roasties who are likely single moms which I don't have the resources to take care of a child and I tried to tell him that there are no foids at church that are my age and he wouldn't fucking listen and it is literally right in front of his face every sunday that the church goers there are either foids below 13 or roasties aged 35+ and the males there are men of all ages and always have men my age at church and I have been to church far too many times to be wrong about this.

A user here suggested to start going back to church just to prove to my parents that god either fucking hates me or doesn't exist which wouldn't work as they are gen x'ers who have boomer mentalities so they would be too stubborn to aknowledge it.

Users who might like this: @VideoGameCoper @Left4DeadNiggER @DarkStar

Last edited:
My family does the same, took their advice, All the women there were like 60+ theres no fucking point in 'trying' anymore its always been over, i keep getting called a nihilist and hopeless, and i just embrace it. Fuck em.

foids in church are still foids (if there even are any). A lot of them are new members - "born again virgins" they are using church as a marketing ploy to seek chads with traditional values. they pretend to have the values so chad can be like "omg tradgirl".

nope, no woman who will desire you and is attractive exists there.

My family does the same, took their advice, All the women there were like 60+ theres no fucking point in 'trying' anymore its always been over, i keep getting called a nihilist and hopeless, and i just embrace it. Fuck em.
You will rarely ever see a foid 15-21 at a church ever unless its some special event like a wedding

foids in church are still foids. A lot of them are new members - "born again virgins" they are using church as a marketing ploy to seek chads with traditional values. they pretend to have the values so chad can be like "omg tradgirl".
They can cope all they want, believing wont virgin them again
Even christcuck foids are chad only

These christcucks have gotten on my nerves for the last time, I didn't just leave church because of not having a gf but because the fuckers there were assholes and would tell me I am going to hell for something like forgetting to wash a fucking fork and catholics are toxic as fuck. Now my step dad is trying to convince me to join some catholic club as he claims there are good looking foids there who will be my gf and I fucking doubt it and its 99.99% likely cope as the foids I saw at church when I used to be catholic were either minors below 13 or 40+ year old roasties who are likely single moms which I don't have the resources to take care of a child and I tried to tell him that there are no foids at church that are my age and he wouldn't fucking listen and it is literally right in front of his face every sunday that the church goers there are either foids below 13 or roasties aged 35+ and the males there are men of all ages and always have men my age at church and I have been to church far too many times to be wrong about this.

A user here suggested to start going back to church just to prove to my parents that god either fucking hates me or doesn't exist which wouldn't work as they are gen x'ers who have boomer mentalities so they would be too stubborn to aknowledge it.

Im not christian, and got pretty suprised as to how welcoming a catholic club were. Tought it woud be a bunch of old farts, but were kinda cool park activity, talked to nother ""incel"" and chit chatted around.
This 5/10 dude had a wife already at 20 pretty cool.

Im not christian, and got pretty suprised as to how welcoming a catholic club were. Tought it woud be a bunch of old farts, but were kinda cool park activity, talked to nother ""incel"" and chit chatted around.
This 5/10 dude had a wife already at 20 pretty cool.
I will never forget the way fucking catholics were so toxic which is one of the reasons I left them. Fuck them.

unironically friendzonemaxx to get to know intimate secrets of foids

Idk sounds like a local problem.
Bro I thought the public catholic church was bad until I attended the strictly traditional church once and they were the biggest fucking assholes

foids in church are still foids (if there even are any). A lot of them are new members - "born again virgins" they are using church as a marketing ploy to seek chads with traditional values. they pretend to have the values so chad can be like "omg tradgirl".

I've looked for churches in my area and it's no foids from 18-29
Only boomers and millennials show up meanwhile prime "Christian"foids are getting railed by atheist Chad

my mom forced me to do the same shit once but i ended up not going anymore. it was quite stupid. i was never included and was just sitting there and people would force themself to talk to me but no actual friendships

my mom forced me to do the same shit once but i ended up not going anymore. it was quite stupid. i was never included and was just sitting there and people would force themself to talk to me but no actual friendships
The fact I was sent to the personal training gym I don't enjoy as much anymore by my mom and told "You could find a gf there" and yet all the foids at that gym are all above age 35+ and rotting really badly

The fact I was sent to the personal training gym I don't enjoy as much anymore by my mom and told "You could find a gf there" and yet all the foids at that gym are all above age 35+ and rotting really badly
thats even awakrder Why is ur mom even trying to get you with those old ass ladies

thats even awakrder Why is ur mom even trying to get you with those old ass ladies
She thought there was young foids at that gym when foids basically despawn after graduation and my step dad probably thinks there are young foids at that club when I can guarantee the youngest foid there is 40 years old

Last edited:
lmfao thats ridiculous. Shes retarded and unaware of how the world works with the current era
She is a gen x with a boomer mentality for some reason

Not to mention she fucked a literal thug 3 times which makes me very very concerned about what she was doing in high school even though she got expelled her sophomore year, nvm I dont even want to know wtf she was doing since she dated a fucking dangerous gangster.:shock: