Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Step dad needs to keep his redpill nonsense to himself

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
I got lectured yesterday about "MUh ConFiDeNcE" when this nigger was born in like 1983 I think and says he was 4'11 until sophomore year and claims he was attracting all the foids because of his "ConFiDenCe" and told me if I stopped thinking I was ugly and skinny I would get a gf which almost made me bring up Elliot Rodger which thankfully I didn't because that wouldn't have been a good idea because ER thought was attractive and had that mindset my step dad claims would get me a gf and yet ER mogs me to saturn and back. JFL I even told my step dad to try using his confidence in high school today and it wouldnt work and he claims he can do it and speaking of him allegedly getting bitches in high school I almost asked him too "If you were getting so many girls then why are you a step dad?" but I didn't as that would have made things much worse. It's so fucking funny how if he was born 20 years later he would be a mod on this forum.:feelskek:

being a stepdad is the biggest form of cuckoldry

confidence comes naturally,if you are sub5 obviously you are not gonna be confident ,people cant realize that

I bet Ochako, a woman, can beat up your stepdad just by punching him.

Does your step dad believe JBB as much as you?