Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel STEMcucking is abysmal

Celasius

Celasius

★★★★
There’s no winning in the incel life. Everything is damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

If you don’t, you’re bound to rot away feeling even more useless and pathetic since you’re not advertently applying yourself to anything particularly “productive” in a beneficial way that pervades positive presentiments of moving forward in life.

If you do, then get ready to undertake hell on earth. Too many textbooks, too much shit to “learn,” too much shit to memorize only for it all to end up being pointless a couple years down the road anyway.

And all for what exactly? Sure, it beats just having meaningless hobbies like chess and making music, but is the ultimate goal just money? I don’t like Tate and I know he’s thankfully becoming irrelevant now, however he did have one good take on this: money is an amplifier.

And never have I been 100% inclined to agree with him on anything else. If you’re a zero, multiplying you will still lead to you being rendered as a zero. This shit’s not gonna get you happiness. True happiness everlasts in friendships and family otherwise it’s all pointless. No wonder all trucels dropped out.

Last edited:
@B/W muttcel how the fuck do you this shit everyday? Feel like I’m about to pass out.

what stemcuck are you in? science?
I’d rather not reveal but what difference does it make anyway? It’s all roughly the same depressing shit when you’re lonely.

If you don’t, you’re bound to rot away feeling even more useless and pathetic since you’re not advertently applying yourself to anything particularly “productive” in a beneficial way that pervades positive presentiments of moving forward in life.

If you do, then get ready to undertake hell on earth. Too many textbooks, too much shit to “learn,” too much shit to memorize only for it all to end up being pointless a couple years down the road anyway.
Yeah like some days I just rot and feel like shit for not moving closer towards finishing my studycucking but other days I do and its so fucking awful, my shit is self paced online so at least I can do it when I want but it still feels like shit, I could never complete this shit on a schedule.
And all for what exactly? Sure, it beats just having meaningless hobbies like chess and making music, but is the ultimate goal just money? I don’t like Tate and I know he’s thankfully becoming irrelevant now, however he did have one good take on this: money is an amplifier.
Yeah just studymaxx so you can apply for wageslave jobs, its such a bleak outlook, idk I guess I want to move out eventually or something maybe seamaxx idek but I am close to finishing so I may as well just finish at this point and get my useless paper certificate degree thing.
what difference does it make anyway?
Lol yeah doesnt matter
study group
Study groups are for sexhavers, foids and chads. I opted to study online.

Yeah like some days I just rot and feel like shit for not moving closer towards finishing my studycucking but other days I do and its so fucking awful, my shit is self paced online so at least I can do it when I want but it still feels like shit, I could never complete this shit on a schedule.
Commitment issues, can relate. Procrastinating is textbook trucel tbh.

but I am close to finishing so I may as well just finish
Do it. Don’t let the pressure of oh God I can’t dropout now make you dropout.

Study groups are for sexhavers, foids and chads. I opted to study online.
:yes:

No way you’ll ever fit in and I just can’t keep up with them. Normies just live on another planet.

Depression makes studying anything complex hard, not just STEM imo.

Depression makes studying anything complex hard, not just STEM imo.
Yup. You’re just coded to fail.

Ugly face = lonely life = depression. Nightmare mode, everything is x10 more impossible.

Do it. Don’t let the pressure of oh God I can’t dropout now make you dropout.
Yeah I want to finish it then get my drivers license, license mostly useless to me anyway since my plan was to get a WFH job with what I am studying anyway. So I will just be used as an errand boy.
My parents always tell me to get my license, I ask them why and they tell me so I can help them.
I tell them its dissapointing that they birthed me since they are completely inept at manipulating someone or making a convincing argument to bend someone to their will, their reasoning for me getting a driver license is only a negative to me, I wish my folks were smarter sometimes.

Yup. You’re just coded to fail.

Ugly face = lonely life = depression. Nightmare mode, everything is x10 more impossible.
Bingo. Never began. Failure to thrive.

Yeah I want to finish it then get my drivers license
Bigger trucel trait than not being able to drive: not having a reason to drive.

So I will just be used as an errand boy.
:yes::feelsrope:

My parents always tell me to get my license, I ask them why and they tell me so I can help them.
You should get it honestly. At some point, it might get unachievable otherwise. The sooner you do it, the better.

I tell them its dissapointing that they birthed me since they are completely inept at manipulating someone or making a convincing argument to bend someone to their will, their reasoning for me getting a driver license is only a negative to me, I wish my folks were smarter sometimes.
Mogs me at even being bothered to talk with your family. I can totally get what you mean btw. A lot of their reasoning may or may not be selfless if not outright selfish but I think ultimately, they want the best for you.

Bigger trucel trait than not being able to drive: not having a reason to drive.
:yes::feelsrope:
You should get it honestly. At some point, it might get unachievable otherwise. The sooner you do it, the better.
I think it will be good to get yeah, in my country though it gets more achievable the longer you wait, at 21 (my current age) you bypass the legal requirement of having to do over 100 hours with an instructor, I just have to go take my test and pass it. At 25 they just give it to you by that point if you request it but thats 4 years away for me.
Mogs me at even being bothered to talk with your family. I can totally get what you mean btw. A lot of their reasoning may or may not be selfless if not outright selfish but I think ultimately, they want the best for you.
Lol yeah and I can not be bothered to talk to my parents sometimes but they are angels compared to some of the stories I have seen on here, they are my only source of IRL company though and they are good sometimes.

Imagine being a STEMcell and spending a decade in school and residency to become a doctor. Only to find that the 6'5" doctor chads are fucking the nurses everyday at work. Imagine you walk in on it and they just laugh and say "He's harmless." They don't even hide it, they like making you suffer. You go to a higher up to report it and she's getting fucked in her office.
An incel contributing to civilization is cuckoldry, especially if he's working one of these highly specialized jobs like brain surgeon.
Obtaining land and living off grid should be the only thing an incel commits himself to, if only just to escape being under the thumb of normies.

no empathy for unifags

At least you'll earn $300K as a software engineer like the average redditor

I wish I never became a STEMcuck.
The only people I know in STEM are bluepilled normies.
All of the incels already roped or didn't go into STEM.
I don't even like coding or maths jfl why did I do this to myself. Should've roped at 13 it didn't get better.