Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious STEM fields are full of incels and a scam

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
STEM fields are full of incels because they think they dont need communication and socialskills (also called looks) to make money but they end up being scammed by chads and women who claim all of the high positions due to their better "conections and communication skills" ( L O O K S )

The incel does the work the chads/foids earn most of the money and the incel is the bottom of the hirachy and the girl fucks the chad. STEM is a big fat scam with planting wrong expectations through fake news and shit like "your bullies will be poor when youre older :soy: :soy: :soy: " to have loyal working drones. But all the high paying jobs get to chads and foids.

Lookism is not only limited to dating its everywhere. LOOKS are LIFE

Ugly = Death

Yeah, all job descriptions need a "good team leader" and all that shit

STEM fields are full of incels because they think they dont need communication and socialskills (also called looks) to make money but they end up being scammed by chads and women who claim all of the high positions due to their better "conections and communication skills" ( L O O K S )

The incel does the work the chads/foids earn most of the money and the incel is the bottom of the hirachy and the girl fucks the chad. STEM is a big fat scam with planting wrong expectations through fake news and shit like "your bullies will be poor when youre older :soy: :soy: :soy: " to have loyal working drones. But all the high paying jobs get to chads and foids.

Lookism is not only limited to dating its everywhere. LOOKS are LIFE

Ugly = Death
that's why you have build peace bombs with your IQ instead of making the chad ownet of your company even more rich

this will be my future,fuck this world

Only real jobs that aren't based on being a foid, minorities, or nepotism are shit like underwater welder, where you fucking die painfully if you don't have the skills to do the job.

Software engineer Incel also has to work the hardest on heavy duty backend infrastructure with bugs that are hardly traceable in concurrent middleware systems, while foids can do decorative UX, web design, and marketing work and steal all the spotlight. Once again, lookism features in the software industry as well!

Just be fullstack theory

In my experience that's not really true. Only really engineering is like that honestly, and at PhD level. I've seen loads of chads doing STEM degrees
Im not talking about degrees im talking about the workplace never seen an incel who got high up in the hirachy. And today half of the degrees are a fucking scam.

It doesn't matter how good you are or how you autistically study. In the end, the ones gatekeeping jobs, the best and even the shitty ones, are HR foids who will choose who will work for the company. They will choose Chads, other women, faggots, trannies etc, but will not choose you.

In my experience that's not really true. Only really engineering is like that honestly, and at PhD level. I've seen loads of chads doing STEM degrees
I'm so screwed.

Might switch to computer science tbh

STEM used to be full of incels, but now it's full of normies who are terrible at it but get high paid jobs doing nothing anyways.

Blue collar work or death.
The jobs that require actual skill besides "people skill" are the best options for men as to date.

this is pretty god damn depressing to think about

The infiltration is already happening. We're fucked no matter where we go.

I am seeing this first hand in electrical engineering. Literal fucking retards in the program being pity passed for being “cool” or racial minorities. Program is full of brain dead cheaters who never study a day in their life and it doesn’t matter because they’re bros.

YOU NEED EXPERIENCE YOU LAZY BITCH WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING EXPERIENCE??? WELL I GUESS I'M NOT HIRING YOU THEN HAHAHA!

foids dominate universities though