Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel STEM FEMALE DATING STANDARDS

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/3YMd09vvFYs

Remember incels, if you can afford a 6K apartment, you are still not good/interesting/ man enough for this purple haired dyke, IN FACT, you are good enough precisely to be MOCKED AND HUMILIATED BY THESE SLUTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR JUST TRYING.

JUST DIE ALONE OR GO ER

2024 09 09 18 58 51 Dating an nyc tech bro tech   YouTube  Mozilla Firefox

Last edited:
Hahahahaha! SHUT THE FUCK YOU CUNT!

Why do they act like if they were important ? Seriously ? Can someone check her inside and tell me if there is something else than rotten sperm and unproper blood ?

Couldn’t listen for longer than 5 seconds

Sometimes I'm thankful I'm an incel so I don't have to degrade myself to jestermaxxing ugly bitches like this

Why do they act like if they were important ? Seriously ? Can someone check her inside and tell me if there is something else than rotten sperm and unproper blood ?
I have a vagina, I make the rules :foidSoy:
yeah! shut up incel, the future is female:soy:

Is she of the shekel race?

666 rule. 6 figures. 6 feet. 6/10 looks minimum. I fucking hate these bratty whores. This dyke bitch needs to be put in the sewers.

666 rule. 6 figures. 6 feet. 6/10 looks minimum. I fucking hate these bratty whores. This dyke bitch needs to be put in the sewers.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/P87z7rmLha4

whats particularly brutal is that she's a proponent of this 6'3 techbro using creepy data analytics and IG ads to find the right girl for him, I think he just has a better personality, has nothing to do with his height :soy:

Dating scene in SF was rough for her because all the cumskins are with noodlewhores.

Dating scene in SF was rough for her because all the cumskins are with noodlewhores.
if you are white woman in STEM giving asian or an indian guys a shot its over :foidSoy:

She's ugly. :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
Crazy ugly bitches are so entitled. Back in the day, ugly girls would appreciate men interested in them. Society gasses them up way too much. That’s why they have such big egos

>see vid
>say ‘die cunt’
>close video

She's the kind of gal that you
shoot in the head and toss in the river
- In Pokémon go

Chad could live in a tent and she wouldn't even bat an eye.

4/10 bitch got infinity smv

Foids are so retarded they think this is funny shit. It is just cringey and makes me wanna bash her head in.

Disgusting fat bitch. I blame the men who give her even 1 second of their time.

so many back alley whores with inflated egos

"huge incel comment"

Ugly ass bitch demanding the fucking world

Ugly ass bitch demanding the fucking world

"huge incel comment"
How does one become a “huge incel”?

Do I need to have negative sex or something.

Someone please give me the answer, this is important to me.

Yikes buddy! If you're going to betabuxx do it proper and buy a sweet sports car. Flaunt your wealth as much as possible and get a bimbo.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/3YMd09vvFYs

Remember incels, if you can afford a 6K apartment, you are still not good/interesting/ man enough for this purple haired dyke, IN FACT, you are good enough precisely to be MOCKED AND HUMILIATED BY THESE SLUTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR JUST TRYING.

JUST DIE ALONE OR GO ER

View attachment 1260497

didnt hear what she said but going off of the caption :

it enrages me that i keep seeing people talk about "going on 80th first date" , while i havent even gone to a single date in over thirty years of existence

How does one become a “huge incel”?

Do I need to have negative sex or something.

Someone please give me the answer, this is important to me.
anything disparaging about women even mildly is grounds for huge incel territory

4/10 bitch got infinity smv

Foids are so retarded they think this is funny shit. It is just cringey and makes me wanna bash her head in.
anything involving male humiliation is funny to liberals

Yikes, what a huuuge inkrel koment

Average foid at any criticism

This creature is a chromosome away from being an Incel, after 25 you don't have anything to look for in terms of w0men and relationship.

Either you get lucky and marry your childhood friend/ first love where you are the only man the w0men had, requires normie+ looks and NT skills. Either you have to dumpster dive, of course if you are a chad its a cheat code.

MSTOW is going to grow, whenever we like it or not. Since even Normies/high tier normies/chadlites understand that they are getting scammed in the dating market.

Inceldom will grow as well, since many man will be spaced out of the dating market.

It doesn't bode well for soycity, and no wonder that unempolyment is high and man who aren't even looking for a job is heigher. Most man either cope or rope.

This is the level that you get as a normie looking white guy making ~300k/yr. Sigh.

What's crazy is, if you try to meet people in big cities, you'll find the exact people she's talking about.
Tfw unaccomplished poorcel

never read/watch/listen to anything posted by holes

least obvious kike