Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stefan Molyneux

kappo0

kappo0

Officer
what is your opinion on him

He’s a cuck.

alright. don't have any problems with him, but it's not like i'm going to sit down and watch him talk for 3 hours either

Not an argument

Stefan would probably have some sympathy for us. Simply being pro-male/not-anti-male goes a long way. I know that in at least one video he has said he would do a video about height and men but I never found it or sought it out. I think he would strongly advise against LDAR. But like others he probably has no answer because there isn't one.

Last edited:

Stefan would probably have some sympathy for us. Simply being pro-male/not-anti-male goes a long way. I know that in at least one video he has said he would do a video about height and men but I never found it or sought it out. I think he would strongly advise against LDAR. But like others he probably has no answer because there isn't one.

lol just wcat that nice one:feelsgah:

He was okay, untill he started pushing his own agenda.

Strikes me as a cuck, definitely has autism tho

He's interesting to listen to. I like when he has people call in about personal/relationship problems the most.

Most of his videos are way to long for my low iq low attention span brain to handle

He speaks very coherently and to the point so it's hard to get lost.
I find his speech delivery insufferably conceited and he looks like Voldemort.

He's alright. I agree with much of what he says but he's a bit full-on. I like to chill out a bit when I'm on youtube so I tend to watch more casual/amusing political youtubers like ramzpaul, Mark Dice and Richard Spencer.

I listened to one of his latest callers, a former Muslim, and Stefan would lecture him how women have these magic personality detecting radars lol. I shut that one off.
Particularly baffling because Stefan would admit many times that too many women are irresponsible and go with bad men with no regards for consequences. Where were their magic personality radars at work there?

He's full of shit. I've seen too many of his videos where he simply won't address the caller's argument and he just dances around the point.