Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Steamdeck fanboys are annoying

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
They're just as bad as any other console fanboy at this point. Whenever another gaming PC handheld is brought up they sperg out and claim that steam deck is better even if it's objectively not. The handheld is more powerful than steam deck? "Who cares bro! You don't need that much power on the go. Steam deck is enough!"
The handheld is less powerful?
"Bro why use that when steamdeck is better?"
It's like they're so insecure in their purchase that they feel threatened if anyone is playing a handheld outside of steam deck.

These tards will also invade spaces where retro games are discussed and spam pictures of them playing old games on their steam deck with the caption of "why aren't you playing this on your steam deck" HOLY FUCK JUST STFU. No one wants to see a picture of your steamdeck running an emulator the lousiest of PCs could run. Good for you if you enjoy playing it on your steamdeck but stop trying to force discussion. They also act like you're either cheap or pretenius for not playing emulators on steam deck :feelsPop:

These fanboys have a habit of shilling for steam too. They'll brag for whatever reason about paying more money for games because they're loyal to steam. How can you get into PC gaming and become the equivalent of a console fanboy? It's laughable

PC gang rise up

Last edited:
These tards will also invade spaces where retro games are discussed and spam pictures of them playing old games on their steam deck with the caption of "why aren't you playing this on your steam deck" HOLY FUCK JUST STFU. No one wants to see a picture of your steamdeck running an emulator the lousiest of PCs could run. Good for you if you enjoy playing it on your steamdeck but stop trying to force discussion. They also act like you're either cheap or pretenius for not playing emulators on steam deck :feelsPop:
I hate how yt is now infested with those videos of Deck running x while i want to check how game would emulate on my pc you pieces of shit. It's obvious that your shitty underpowered tablet would run GT5/6 like ass on rpcs3 why would you need to make video about it?

OLED Steam Deck is nice. I have no need for one, PC building is always best, but I'm an autistic hermit.

The main thing I like about Steam Deck is it's a reason to make GPUs come back to decent prices.

only concern i have with all of this handheld/mobile gaming rise is that we may start seeing games made specifically for this market, it will be even worse than modern slop we have

Deck is only good on low-mid demanding games otherwise you will be playing at 15fps/360p

View: https://youtu.be/7HKtk34bXJw?t=32

I don't get the appeal of playing modern games with a shit fps.

I hate how yt is now infested with those videos of Deck running x while i want to check how game would emulate on my pc you pieces of shit. It's obvious that your shitty underpowered tablet would run GT5/6 like ass on rpcs3 why would you need to make video about it?
Lmao.

OLED Steam Deck is nice. I have no need for one, PC building is always best, but I'm an autistic hermit.

The main thing I like about Steam Deck is it's a reason to make GPUs come back to decent prices.
I can see it's nice but unfortunately it'll become outdated quickly

only concern i have with all of this handheld/mobile gaming rise is that we may start seeing games made specifically for this market, it will be even worse than modern slop we have
We used to have an entire market of games created and targeted towards handhelds. We got a lot of amazing handheld games during the PSP/DS VITA/3DS eras. The problem now is that handheld market just = playing games that run worse.

I remember when I mentioned here that the Switch, compared to the deck, is just as sufficient for a good time, and a retard sperged out because you can't play Fallout 4 on the switch.

Console tribalism is really retarded.

I remember when I mentioned here that the Switch, compared to the deck, is just as sufficient for a good time, and a retard sperged out because you can't play Fallout 4 on the switch.

Console tribalism is really retarded.
Lmfao

I don't understand why would anyone want to play fps games on a deck or any cucksole. I would be playing older racing games like Dirt Rally 2 or even emulated Forza Motorsport 4 since it runs really well at 50fps. For me personally you have waaaaaaaay more fun games to play on Deck than you will ever have on Switch but mediocre Fallout 4 with garbage gamepad controls are not one of them.

View: https://youtu.be/fl1PL5v0EoM

New AAA games suck, that's a big reason why things like Steam Deck sell.

View: https://youtu.be/6xhKblAcf6w?t=65

Just buy deeeeeeck it can play any game on PC broooo trust us :feelskek:

Lmfao.
New AAA games suck, that's a big reason why things like Steam Deck sell.
Steamdeck sells because it's a cheap PC

I don't understand why would anyone want to play fps games on a deck or any cucksole. I would be playing older racing games like Dirt Rally 2 or even emulated Forza Motorsport 4 since it runs really well at 50fps. For me personally you have waaaaaaaay more fun games to play on Deck than you will ever have on Switch but mediocre Fallout 4 with garbage gamepad controls are not one of them.

View: https://youtu.be/fl1PL5v0EoM

Agreed. It's just graphics fags

Steamfags are universally pompous faggots higher than thou moronic wusses where i can just Get the game without Gibinh my crumbs to a fat douchebag.. how 'bout dat.

the kind of nerd consooomerist i absolutely fathom to Hell.

i prefer to talk to the guy who has a game on disk. less insufferable.

Last edited:
They're just as bad as any other console fanboy at this point. Whenever another gaming PC handheld is brought up they sperg out and claim that steam deck is better even if it's objectively not. The handheld is more powerful than steam deck? "Who cares bro! You don't need that much power on the go. Steam deck is enough!"
The handheld is less powerful?
"Bro why use that when steamdeck is better?"
It's like they're so insecure in their purchase that they feel threatened if anyone is playing a handheld outside of steam deck.

These fanboys have a habit of shilling for steam too. They'll brag for whatever reason about paying more money for games because they're loyal to steam. How can you get into PC gaming and become the equivalent of a console fanboy? It's laughable
It can’t play gta v therefore bad and incorrect as usual

Ps and nintendo fanboys are worst in my opinion.

Ill agree the level of pure delusion and gaslighting some niggers put into it is pure cringe. Even Valve sometimes puts fraudlent status on how the deck runs x game so not surprising. And their subcuckedit is filled with retards taking pictures of it jfl :feelskek::feelskek:

I can see it's nice but unfortunately it'll become outdated quickly
Its been outdated since its launch. It sells because has superior software, acceptable hardware (if you dont consume modern slop), good controllers/input and great battery life. No other pc handheld has that.

Normies can’t tell the diffERence between Steamdeck and a Switch, yet vehemently engage in console wars.

steamdeck cucks love gabe's dick real deep inside of them :lul:

get a real pc you pansies

Steam deck huh and how long till accumulator degrades and you'd have to use it as a disabled pc powered to the socket

steamdeck cucks love gabe's dick real deep inside of them :lul:

get a real pc you pansies
I see them as the subhumans that buy "gaming laptops", but actually even they are better than deckers.
Brave 2024 10 27 13 47 47

Half of them doesn't even utilize portability of the portable pc. So what's the point? Why won't you get a real PC or focus on present moment and stop gaming at all times?