Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Stealthing" isn`t Rape

Grodd

Grodd

CelticCel ϟϟ☸☘️
★★★★★
Seriously wtf is this shit "Stealthing" is not rape cut this shit out right now the west is already cucked as it is Rape by itself is overly dramatic if foids are afraid of "Stealthing" have they considered dating a nice guy instead of Dark triad Chad No because foids would rather be raped by Chad than have sex with a Sub 5 nice guy proving Rape isn`t actually real

Legit.

Everything is rape for sub5 males though

if god meant people to wear condoms, he would have put condoms on our bodies as a natural organ

how tf is it rape to have sex with someone using your penis

if the foid wants to have sex with a condom, she can stretch one out and fuck a condom

how tf is it rape to have sex with someone using your penis

if the foid wants to have sex with a condom, she can stretch one out and fuck a condom
Foids are fucking braindead it`s difficult to understand their pea brains

Foids are fucking braindead it`s difficult to understand their pea brains
They only exist to be a living flesh light to be used and graped :feelsEhh:

They count anything as rape tbh

They count anything as rape tbh
Yeah it`s wild they want rape to be taken more seriously yet they misuse the word so many times making it lose its meaning Foids are so braindead :lul:

Yeah it`s wild they want rape to be taken more seriously yet they misuse the word so many times making it lose its meaning Foids are so braindead :lul:
Fr man and the foids are the one who make and read those weird rapey books for pleasure. Then they also expect us to take their shit serious

Can't people feel the difference between using and not using a condom? If so the foid should just kick them off and if not they are pretty much allowing it to happen.

Its insane how its legal for trannies to lie about being trannies but "stealthing" is "rape"

It's not rape, but it's also not right either. I think it's a bit worse than taking your mask off when there was a mask mandate as in both cases the main problems are disease transmissions. The reason I think it's a bit worse is that STDs are usually more nasty. The only reason people want it to be punished more harshly is that it's some bad behaviour men do, and whenever there's some behavior predominantly male, women want it to be outlawed and heavily punished.
I want to know as well. I'm waiting for an answer OP
Removing the condom when you have sex with someone without their knowledge (or permission)

what is htat that

My brother in Christ, what is "stealthing" ?

Based. To the foid, it feels the same regardless of the condom. How tf is it considered rape if they feel the exact same

aren't foids the biggest offenders of this? Like back when my mom had a glimmer of hope that i'd end up in a relationship she used to tell me to watch out for girls who would poke holes in condoms to trap men in relationships. Like they try to do this to shit to chads or wealthy people like that time when some dumb bitch dug up a condom from the trash of a famous rapper who fucked her (with a condom) and got mad that he poured hot sauce into the condom to kill the sperm.

Sexhaver discussion. I don't even think about it because I won't be putting my penis in vagina in my lifetime.

Sex was made to be done without a condom