Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel STDs are divine punishment against sexhavers for their degeneracy

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
It's absolute lifefuel to witness sexhavers get worried about STDs - it's almost like it's punishment for your degeneracies. Sexhaver normies want to gatekeep sex from us subhuman men? Jfl, you get what you fucking deserve.

Syphilis gets n-n-nasssty if you don’t get some antibiotics for that shit. :feelsugh:

Syphilis gets n-n-nasssty if you don’t get some antibiotics for that shit. :feelsugh:
It's the worst STD basically. And yeah it would need to be administrated early. Hep C at a close second but it's way rarer compared to syphilis.

if i fucked a hooker and got std from her, i wouldn't really mind it
it can cause sterility and maybe pain at genitals at worse cases with itching

if i fucked a hooker and got std from her, i wouldn't really mind it
it can cause sterility and maybe pain at genitals at worse cases with itching
Depends on which STD you get. Syphilis is very serious and in late stages can result in muscle paralysis and necrosis, amongst many other things.

Uhhhh maybe sluts should just stop having sex sweatie

It's their own fault they got std

Depends on which STD you get. Syphilis is very serious and in late stages can result in muscle paralysis and necrosis, amongst many other things.
it's still very curable and some stds go off by themselves
it's very luck based. some HS girl who lost her virginity yesterday probably hold it and some expensive hooker proabably not

it's still very curable and some stds go off by themselves
it's very luck based. some HS girl who lost her virginity yesterday probably hold it and some expensive hooker proabably not
Curable only in the early stages. Late stage and you're fucked.

Considering syphilis spread from the new world to the old world, it can be thought of a punishment for JBW in a way

Honestly fuck stemcels for curing this shit. Remember when AIDS was a death sentence for fags? Now it's like whatever.

Honestly fuck stemcels for curing this shit. Remember when AIDS was a death sentence for fags? Now it's like whatever.
How cucked is it to be helping sexhavers jfl

[cope] At least I will never worry about that.

[cope] At least I will never worry about that.
Truecel lifestyle of staying home and never having sex or even touching a girl basically ensures your safety.

Uhhhh maybe sluts should just stop having sex sweatie
Something something women’s rights sexual liberation blah blah I won’t close my legs unless it’s an inkwell.

Something something women’s rights sexual liberation blah blah I won’t close my legs unless it’s an inkwell.
Nobody is entitled to sex

First time I've ever heard of Syphilis. Sex havers reap what they sow

I wish I had a STD!

If they're so worried about STDs, they should be dating incels. We don't have any sexual history to speak of. And because we have no options, there is also no risk of us cheating and giving them STDs.

It's infuriating how society will move mountains just to keep sexhavers happy. Billions are invested into helping sexhavers maintain their hedonistic lifestyles. Billions are invested into preventing them from facing the repercussions of their own actions. But society's collective response to sexless men is to basically tell them to shut up and be content with their suffering. It's effectively the same as creating relief programs for billionaires while leaving the most underprivileged to rot in their poverty.

Despite all of that, people will still call us entitled and say that our priorities are warped. I wish just a fraction of that money was used to help us. They could use some of that money to subsidise cosmetic surgeries for sub 5 men. They could use it to invest in treatments for things like balding and autism.

Bisexuals and foids with high body counts/chadlite players mean that this stuff will never just die out from the choices of sensible people.