Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stay away from romance Anime

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
I remember starting Nazo no Kanojo X and was so jealous at the mc.
here's a list of anime for the weeaboocels to stay away from:

ReLIFE
Kuzo no honkai
domestic na kanojo
highschool dxd
monster musume
school days (although the ending is pretty satisfying)
Gotoubun no Hanayome

Thanks wont watch any of those

They sound interesting

I've watched Highschool DxD and part of Monster Musume, they have pretty good nudity (I usually watch anime for the tits nowadays)

School days have somo red pills tbh

Don't watch RElife if you're 20+ and neet. As a matter of fact, just don't watch it regardless, it's suifuel.

I like to self-insert cope in them tbh

I've already watched most of those animes on your list buddy boyo, I watch them for suifuel.

I stopped watching romance/harem anime some time ago,I mostly watch CGDCT and moeshit nowadays.

If you want immersion or self-inserts play eroge,romance anime is just not worth it.

Avoid Visual Novels as well

i've seen all of those and yeah it's all bluepilled wishful fantasy. i'll just stick to HxH and action type shit

I enjoy suicidefuel

Don't watch any kind of romantic stories/fiction in general, especially those that are bluepilled they can delude u the most

Tbh I think it's way more dangerous for bluepilled guys then for us blackpilled incels. When I watch anime, I know it goes against reality, I know I'm coping and I know what I wanna get from the story. I believe the craving for romance/intimacy is biological and one can get a fix from fiction. I used to watch a lot of romance animes and hentai to cope with self-insertion even after being blackpilled. What really gives me suifuel is the shit I see irl.

Don't watch any kind of romantic stories/fiction in general, especially those that are bluepilled they can delude u the most
these kind of anime is just a reminder of how our lives is a shit

my sister has seen one anime and it was kaichou wa maid sama

stay away from anime
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor
Tenor

a list of anime for the weeaboocels to stay away from:
ReLIFE
Kuzo no honkai
domestic na kanojo
highschool dxd
monster musume
school days (although the ending is pretty satisfying)
Gotoubun no Hanayome
fuck you adding all these to my watch list OP

Don't enjoy anything romance related in the first place or what incel even would, makes me feel like shit.

I only like romance if its yuri so that I can't project myself to the MC :feelsjuice:

why wouldn't you want to project yourself into the MC?
I don't want to feel more alone than i already am by fantasizing as the male mc in some romance stuff.

I don't want to feel more alone than i already am by fantasizing as the male mc in some romance stuff.
you'll still feel alone fantasizing you were around as their friend tho

I stay away from all romance in general because it just makes me want to rope

If you wouldn't watch it in another medium why would you watch it just because it's a Japanese cartoon?

stay away from anime

ftfy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back