Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stay-at-home Stacy living life in tutorial-mode/married to Chad, still not enough...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
In a Facebook post that has now been liked 19,000 times, Caitlin wrote: 'When I told people I was a stay-at-home mom, and planned to be for quite a few years, they would always go on to say how lucky I was. Or how I should be so appreciative for that opportunity. 'But all I could think in my mind was “then why do I feel so f****** lonely all the time?”

20370500-7630063-Mother_of_two_Caitlin_complained_that_nobody_prepared_her_for_th-a-66_1572434049881.jpg

I'll tell you EXACTLY why she is unhappy...

1. Compares her life to Reese Witherspoon glamour-job in the movies she sits and watches all day

2. NOT enough attention from other guys/people. Guarantee life for her was a daily onslaught of "Oh..you look pretty today!" ...now she literally has to seek out attention rather than just stand and receive it.

3. Positive affirmation/feedback tends to make people falsely believe in their abilities/attributes....guarantee people were telling her she could be an astronaut or doctor or something when in reality people were simply HALO EFFECTING her due to her being an attractive white woman. She believes it and think she is the next billionaire, scientist Elon Musk or something. I bet they get divorced when the kids are over 10yo. Obvs Chad-husband getting offers to cheat from office Stacies/Beckys isn't going to help save the marriage either.

Cliffs: Livin' NEET life and complaining.......JUST LOL....meme gender.

The Chad is dickcel. I'm calling it.

That's why jobless tyrones exist...

There was a woman complaining that she had to press a button to order groceries rofl they would rope if incel

this is her now

Attachments

• 1542216032129.jpg
    1542216032129.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 279
this is her now

ATTN: Bluepillers & Lurkingcels....SHE GOT DIVORCED! See the picture above..

LOL boyo....was I wrong????? Or better, am I ever wrong???

She went from being the belle of the Ball at Chad/Stacy fuckfest parties to staying home and looking forward to watching Ellen. That's like being a celebrity and then having to work at Target.

Cliffs: It's Over....for their marriage....JUST LOL

Last edited:
brokebrain tattooed garbage

Oh this "story" again, how exciting.

Right to the coal mines with her.

He must've been treating her with respect. If he was full of drama and abusive guaranteed she wouldn't be complaining

She's with him because of his personality, stop hating. And there is nothing wrong if she's a stay at home mom (too lazy to work)
But but...she got two small children lmao others have 3 or even more and got two jobs.
Poor foid feeling lonely... Fuck you! This bitch doesn't know what real loneliness is. Bitch married a moneybag chad and doesn't know what to do with her freetime. She drops her two kids to school every day and than cook (or in this case order something because i'm sure she can't even cook)
I cant take no more
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BBBBBIIIIIIIIIIITTTCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Couples like these are superficial, they never truly connected as people. They were never friends.

She got tired of this Chad, now she wants a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back