Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Stay at home guys

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
We must be responsible with the pandemic and LDAR. By the way, this is my girlfriend Stacy, I'm gonna stay with her all this days and I'm gonna fuck her like crazy and cuddle every night. While you are alone and going crazy in your cage i'm doing the Kamasutra at home.

And in 9 months you will have a beautiful baby and a perfect family and live happily ever after. While we all rot and die alone.

nothing changes

it's okay i got copes, it's enough
it's not enough

We must be responsible with the pandemic and LDAR. By the way, this is my girlfriend Stacy, I'm gonna stay with her all this days and I'm gonna fuck her like crazy and cuddle every night. While you are alone and going crazy in your cage i'm doing the Kamasutra at home.

I like danger

I'm totally content with staying at home, tbh. I hate going out during flu season anyways, because some fuckhead who can't cover their cough properly always manages to get me sick.

Nowhere to go

meanwhile chad is having a harem slut orgy

Everyone who gets to fuck during Corona should be heavily taxed