Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Stay At Home Chad with Multiple Working Wives

COPE GmbH

COPE GmbH

Waifubot removes dependence on females
★★★★★
In the current times females are integrated more and more into the workforce, either by "merit" or politics.
Making one income houses in sustainable by putting the meme gender to work has increased the consumerism and lowered the price of labor.
In a "DYSTOPIAN" future where the workforce will be consisted mostly by females would drive the hypergamy even higher because a female with a job or a degree demands a much higher man if she did not have those. By that even more men will be lonely and it will be so skewed that there will be a even worse shortage of "good men". So the females will gang up and marry a chad and support him while those men who gets no matches on a dating app will LDAR or will have a fulfilling life with is waifubot, but if females overtake the government and everything "DYSTOPIA" no chance of obtaining waifubot. It will be like the "Rat Utopia" experiment.

Chads don't need to marry because marriage is a female's tool to get money.
Chads already live life not having to care about bills and shit, because foids already bank their lives. No need to marry for him.

tranny little boys, empowerment of women, degeneracy, cuckoldry...etc a lot of funny things are happening
Stahp, I'm already dead.

In the current times females are integrated more and more into the workforce, either by "merit" or politics.
Making one income houses in sustainable by putting the meme gender to work has increased the consumerism and lowered the price of labor.
In a "DYSTOPIAN" future where the workforce will be consisted mostly by females would drive the hypergamy even higher because a female with a job or a degree demands a much higher man if she did not have those. By that even more men will be lonely and it will be so skewed that there will be a even worse shortage of "good men". So the females will gang up and marry a chad and support him while those men who gets no matches on a dating app will LDAR or will have a fulfilling life with is waifubot, but if females overtake the government and everything "DYSTOPIA" no chance of obtaining waifubot. It will be like the "Rat Utopia" experiment.
Rat utopia is brutal and this is the future i think

Rat utopia is brutal and this is the future i think
Japanese herbivore men are already becoming like that with their faggotary male fashion and anime traps.

Japanese herbivore men are already becoming like that with their faggotary male fashion and anime traps.
Yes. And Japan is the future for the rest of the world. They are like 5-10 years in the future relative to the West.

Yes. And Japan is the future for the rest of the world. They are like 5-10 years in the future relative to the West.
In terms of inceldom and the potency of their copes indeed they are. I wonder if Japan was not very far to everywhere or having a difficult language, would they still be a very homogeneous society.

In terms of inceldom and the potency of their copes indeed they are. I wonder if Japan was not very far to everywhere or having a difficult language, would they still be a very homogeneous society.
They are homogenous society because their political are not cucked.
The Western political elite as hyper cucked.

And I wish I could travel cope to Japan.