Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Statuspill] Youtuber lockpicking lawyer gets foid underwear.

Over for voicelet brawncels.

Hennessey probably from a niggress.

Youtubemaxxing works for almost anyone. Look up Pat Boivin. 5'2 fat balding ginger but still got a girlfriend who mooches off his status. There's also a DBZ Youtuber called Rhymestyle who's a fugly tallfag but still has a girlfriend. You've got to look like Ricky Berwick to not get panties thrown at you when you're a successful Youtuber. Unfortunately most Youtube channels fail before they ever get off the ground.

it'd be considered sexual abuse and the sender would get tracked down and jailed if it was male underwear

Yeah for some reason I didn't think my posts went through. Started to think I was banned. Probably a few other posts gonna look like that tbh :feelsmage:

What a cuck. Just accept the package and move on. His wife probably forced him to make that statement.

What a cuck. Just accept the package and move on. His wife probably forced him to make that statement.
And you know his wife is more than willing to receive gifts from the various chads she comes across.

Oddly enough no keys needed for her lock. :feelsYall:

Chad McMog voice over guy here.

And you know his wife is more than willing to receive gifts from the various chads she comes across.

Oddly enough no keys needed for her lock. :feelsYall:
:feelskek: