Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL statusmaxxed manlet currycel gets brutally rejected by every foid

yungcel

yungcel

Couriercel
★★★★

the entire video is basically IRL tinder, the curry gets BRUTALLY rejected by every single foid sometimes before he is finished talking
the rejection at 18:16 is so fucking brutal tho, even normies cant deny its just because hes a currycel

in the video a lot of foids say "he is too short" even though one black guy and white guy is literally the same height (compare height in thumbnail)

Who goes on this kind of neo-reality TV? Are people that desperate for 15 minutes of fame that being a minstrel to be mocked so whatever media site this is can make a few pennies in ad clicks is seen as an acceptable sacrifice?

They are all statustmaxxed. So all you have left is looks, which he gets mogged.

Every male that participated is a fucking cuck.

you know curries have bad personality right ? thats why she rejected him

Who goes on this kind of neo-reality TV? Are people that desperate for 15 minutes of fame that being a minstrel to be mocked so whatever media site this is can make a few pennies in ad clicks is seen as an acceptable sacrifice?
they all have over a million subscribers on youtube i pretty sure, they made a collaboration video. to them its funny since they were not tryharding or anything
Every male that participated is a fucking cuck.
kind of cucked, but theyre statusmaxxed and were mostly joking around, currycel got brutally rejected regardless

She accepted tall white normie who wipes his arse with hand but no good curry of culture who would pay her.

tbh all of those guys in the thumbnail look like shit.
Also is that KSI in that thumbnail?
not gonna watch it :feelsrope:

The foid is at least a 6/10 but her SMV has decreased in value because of the tattoos & piercings.

damn this really shows the downfall of youtube

from amateurish quality videos to gay shit like this

hard to distinguish from tv nw

he unfortunately gets looks mogged by BBC's and whites.

the entire video is basically IRL tinder, the curry gets BRUTALLY rejected by every single foid sometimes before he is finished talking
the rejection at 18:16 is so fucking brutal tho, even normies cant deny its just because hes a currycel

in the video a lot of foids say "he is too short" even though one black guy and white guy is literally the same height (compare height in thumbnail)

Gigacope, he wasn't rejected by all of them and was even swiped right by a white foid :feelstastyman:

i hate these type of videos so fucking much

Fashionmaxing is a bad thing if you are ugly, only works for normtards, if you are incel you will look like a retard

Didn't watch. The thumbnail alone made me cringe.

It’s kinda funny to watch Curries try, even though I feel bad for them

5 minutes in Paint I made a meme for this scenario

Gigacope, he wasn't rejected by all of them and was even swiped right by a white foid :feelstastyman:
That part might be planned to prevent curry uprising in the West

That part might be planned to prevent curry uprising in the West

But there's worse looking currys out there. He's not absolute genetic filth like alot of them can be.

But there's worse looking currys out there. He's not absolute genetic filth like alot of them can be.
That's why. If this low tier curry is to be swiped left by all women, subhumanism truecel curries would be blackpilled that it never began for them. So in this video the curry here gets one swipe right to represent that "not all women reject Indians teehee"

5 minutes in Paint I made a meme for this scenario

View attachment 121216
lmao
i watched the whole vid, he was rejected by 90% of the foids many times just for being a manlet
the white boys put 0 effort and were trolling and got more swipes
Fashionmaxing is a bad thing if you are ugly, only works for normtards, if you are incel you will look like a retard
its like spraying perfume on a piece of dog shit, it still smells bad af

2010s fashion looks so fucking retarded, is this really what people wear now? It looks like a parody of 80s fashion.
I also hate how grown men in their 20s and 30s now wear the same kind of shit as teenagers.

Celebheights has KSI listed at 178.4 cm or 5’10 1/4, yet he seems tall as hell in this video, how tall is the blackcel and vikkstar then? JFL.

Undignified cucks

Normalising the fact that its ok for 6 men to be competing hard for 1 woman. What happened to the 50:50 gender birth ratio? Oh wait thats right, its a lie promoted by most governments anyway, slightly more men are born than women which when applied to an entire country results in tens or hundreds of thousands of excess males.

what the cuck he even offered 20 bucks