Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Status update

What’s ur predicament

• Wageslave

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Neet

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Wagiecels vs neetcels, who do we have more of?

NEET till 3rd October

I wish I could NEAT. Instead I'm trapped wageslaving now

wageslave and i fucking hate it.

i wake up at 5 AM every morning to drive into the office and get barked orders at by foid middle management. some days are worse than others but every day i really fucking hate going in and wish a transport truck would hit me and i would get paid a fat insurance settlement and never have to work again.

Most are college students, so in between

i wake up at 5 AM every morning to drive into the office and get barked orders at by foid middle management. some days are worse than others but every day i really fucking hate going in and wish a transport truck would hit me and i would get paid a fat insurance settlement and never have to work again.
beyond over holy fuck. Giga brutal. Your story reminds me of my first job which was cursed similarly so

NEET till probably 2025 or who knows. Too low IQ for Engineering and beyond, since Web Programming (my current field, no degree whatsoever) will be always saturated by Pakicels willing to work for a bowl of rice.