Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Status and money are more important than looks (past a certain threshold).

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
I laugh whenever I see incels say that money/status are not important. Past a certain looks threshold, money and status become more important than looks.

Here are the results of my 24-hour incel experiment on OkCupid to test status/money. Same Chad, same photos, everything, used at different times, in the same city.

Chad who is an entrepreneur business-owner and very wealthy got 100 matches in 24 hours
Chad who is poor and is a student only got 33 matches in 24 hours.

Conclusion? Status/money has a 3X multiplier on matches.

From my other experiment threads, the difference between being 6'0" and 6'4" is only a 1.8X multiplier.

Yes, you read that right. STATUS AND MONEY ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN LOOKS PAST A CERTAIN THRESHOLD!

EDIT: All experiments were done in a very large North American city.

Past a certain threshold, and in that area of the world and on that demographic

Past a certain threshold, and in that area of the world and on that demographic

Was done in a Western city- not some third world country. I think status/money multiplier would be even higher in the third world.

TLDR;
MMMtheory.gif

well duh the same guy is more attractive if one or more of the three key things (LMS) is increased.

Was done in a Western city- not some third world country. I think status/money multiplier would be even higher in the third world.
its still specific to a lot of different factors. I agree that money makes a man more desirable to almost every foid ever but its a very small sample for an experiment.

If you're okay with a foid wanting to hook up because you have money, why not hire a pro?

I ain’t saying she a gold digger..

handsome and tall it is easier to make money

If you're okay with a foid wanting to hook up because you have money, why not hire a pro?

At some point or maybe right away, she's gonna want you to pay for $200 dinners, expensive wine.

take the jeremy meeks pill

Try to replicate the multiplier with a normie, incel, and deformed person

This just makes me madder tbh.

Try to replicate the multiplier with a normie, incel, and deformed person

Varying multiple variables, writing up actual studies JFL

Last edited:
No question. I have stated many times that being good looking in a male is nowhere near as important as in a female.

A good looking man with standards can only marry a good looking woman. All good looking women expect a man with status and money.

GL mentalcel = you are fucked if you have standards. Can only choose from bottom tier normie and ugly foids.

Stacy who is not NT= still Stacy. Endless choice.

To begin with no Chad gets only 100 likes in 24h. Especially not in a western country.

I tried okcupid with crisick and he got 1000 after 2 days. OP used the pics of himself confirmed

This experiment only matters if you're Chad though.

That’s some useless information, that helps me in no way

I used to say i'd rather be good looking than rich, but I think the more and more I do research on this subject, the more I change my view on it. I'd much rather have money/status than be good looking I think, at least with my current looks, and i'm 5'5, overweight, and prob have permanently loose skin from the weight I have lost.

make an experiment
1.ugly and rich
2.poor and handsome

Money and status matters once you pass the Chad threshold.

I plan to cope with both.

To begin with no Chad gets only 100 likes in 24h. Especially not in a western country.

I tried okcupid with crisick and he got 1000 after 2 days. OP used the pics of himself confirmed
What city did you use him in?