Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Statuemaxxing > pet coping

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
4FF7A7D5 5A95 4E41 98F7 86A2FD46D47D

-Deuteronomy 13

You do know Satan is just an angel of God who is made to test believers right? Your worshipping of him over God is actually low iq in this case.
Judeo-Christian cosmology is completely fake.

I'll contact any spirit that's willing to help me for a reasonable price.

What is magick then?
The occult, in the broadest sense, is a category of esoteric supernatural beliefs and practices which generally fall outside the scope of organized religion and science.
And if you’re not a satanist, then why did you make posts about satan then?
I make all of my magick posts to help the people in this website. I honor all of the gods, with the exclusion on YHWH. There is not one way, one truth. There are many paths, and many different kinds of souls. Different people are drawn to different gods, so I offer various gods.

The occult, in the broadest sense, is a category of esoteric supernatural beliefs and practices which generally fall outside the scope of organized religion and science.
Wb unorganized religion?

I make all of my magick posts to help the people in this website. I honor all of the gods, with the exclusion on YHWH. There is not one way, one truth. There are many paths, and many different kinds of souls. Different people are drawn to different gods, so I offer various gods.
Satan is an angel of YHWH, that’s his literal origin. Anyone worshipping him in other ways are just plagiarizing and making up myths on top of this original Satan.