Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Stats thread for gymcels

Awoo

Awoo

Self-banned
-
Just curious, I know a few guys on here lift or gymcel and I was just wondering what is your motivation for doing so and what are your stats for lifting?

My motivation is simply to distract myself from my depression and focus my mind and body into something productive, also to get stronger so I can scare cucks.

What kinds of weights do you lift for your one rep maxes?
What is your weight and what do you aim to get to?
Do you want to get slim and aim for the chad-lite physique or do you just want to get strong asf and get that fear factor?
Do you go to the gym for other reasons besides getting fit?

Last edited:
I’m gonna hit the gym soon, have no idea what these numbers mean

"Official brag thread"

You graycel..

>5.8
>bragging

pick one.

Yeah lets just ignore that youre bragging that youre bodymaxxed, do you think this is reddit and that you can bait and switch like that here?

We have users who are 5' 5'', being 5' 8'' is bragging in that case

Yeah lets just ignore that youre bragging that youre bodymaxxed, do you think this is reddit and that you can bait and switch like that here?

lol I am like 10lbs away from being obese BMI for my heigh, how tf is that bodymaxed

lol I am like 10lbs away from being obese BMI for my heigh, how tf is that bodymaxed

You can be BMI overweight and still healthy if youre ripped and all of that weight is pure muscle

BMI only matters when its either too high or low aka when youre extremely fat or auschwitz mode, its pointless using it for anything else

But youre not even overweight JFL, youre just bragging "Hehe guys I could be technically overweight if I were 10 lbs heavier, btw I lift too"

Stop posting before you get yourself banned for bragging, youre just digging yourself deeper into a hole

You can be BMI overweight and still healthy if youre ripped and all of that weight is pure muscle

BMI only matters when its either too high or low aka when youre extremely fat or auschwitz mode, its pointless using it for anything else

But youre not even overweight JFL, youre just bragging "Hehe guys I could be technically overweight if I were 10 lbs heavier, btw I lift too"

Stop posting before you get yourself banned for bragging, youre just digging yourself deeper into a hole

fine, I think you are talking pure shit but whatever, I'll go with it.

I edited out my stats.

I still want to know other peoples though.

There are people on this forum who do use the gym as an outlet too

I can lift 1000lbs with my pinky finger while balancing on a tightrope.

225 bench
405 dead
barely 315 squat(leg length)

bench was a grinder.. i had to overbulk for it and became fat as fuck.

Never did 1 rep maxes tbhtbh powerlifting is cucked

225 bench
405 dead
barely 315 squat(leg length)

bench was a grinder.. i had to overbulk for it and became fat as fuck.

good stats man, really similar to me. Your deads fucking mog mine tho

I got depressed as hell last year though and didnt cook a meal for like 6 months, just kept comfort eating take out. Totally ruined me bodyfat wise.

good stats man, really similar to me.

I got depressed as hell last year though and didnt cook a meal for like 6 months, just kept comfort eating take out. Totally ruined me bodyfat wise.
Yep, i got too comfortable.

I was made for the deadlift.. my bench is so weak.. if i dont bulk for it i cant pull it off. Because I have long arms.

Kg or lbs?
if it was kg i would liteally rape everything in my way. i would be breaking records at that point pretty much 0.000000000000001% of people

its lbs man. but in kg it is

180kg dead
100kg bench
140kg squat

what are yours @HighTGymcel

if it was kg i would liteally rape everything in my way. i would be breaking records at that point pretty much 0.000000000000001% of people

its lbs man. but in kg it is

180kg dead
100kg bench
140kg squat
my bench is 50kgs for 10reps so my one rep max would be aroud 67kgs.
Same with my squat and deadlift.
I know its not too good but I think its ok for a beginner

nice stats for starters, when i started i barely could do 40kg bench

When you guys post your stats, do you account for the bar weight?

"How much can you bench?"

I don't actually care. The only reason I do this is because it will temporarily cure my crippling depression for a day. I've never done one rep maxes because I'm too autistic to ask for a spotter and have no friends that go to the gym.

My usual bench is 205 lbs and I do 3-4 sets of 6 reps. I also do 4 sets of squats with 225 lbs for 10 reps (less if I did cardio that day). Then I do assisted pullups and then I do a bunch of isolation exercises for every muscle group. I will go always go at least 4 days a week, some weeks I go every day if I'm feeling more depressed.

I can bench like 130 kg for 1 and deadlift 200

It is definitely okay for a beginner, I've always been naturally strong and i could only lift 55 as my max when I started

Being alive is bragging. We have roped users, being alive and posting is bragging in that case.

never done gym fortunately I can eat as much as I want without gaining weight and then I'm too lazy for the exercises
Over for lazycels

strongest guy in my gym looks like a pile of bloated shit

i've been lifting my whole life but JFL if you give a shit about your strength stats

I bench more than you can afford pal

If you already fall for the gym meme, at least avoid doing any squats as it will make your hips wider

200 lbs bench 325 lbs squat 315 deadlift 168 lbs bodyweight 5 ft 8

strongest guy in my gym looks like a pile of bloated shit

i've been lifting my whole life but JFL if you give a shit about your strength stats
Yeah, being fat helps with leverages. The bench is the most affected by this and yet the most popular question is how much do you bench. It's easy as fuck to bench 250 pounds plus when you're obese.

200 lbs bench 325 lbs squat 315 deadlift 168 lbs bodyweight 5 ft 8
Squats more than he can deadlift.

Yeah, being fat helps with leverages. The bench is the most affected by this and yet the most popular question is how much do you bench. It's easy as fuck to bench 250 pounds plus when you're obese.

what i can't stand about those bloat strong guys is they never diet down because they know without the 20%+ bodyfat, they'd have only a small fraction of that strength

What kinds of weights do you lift for your one rep maxes?
What is your weight and what do you aim to get to?
Do you want to get slim and aim for the chad-lite physique or do you just want to get strong asf and get that fear factor?
Do you go to the gym for other reasons besides getting fit?
250 lb bench, 300 lb squat (ATG), deadlifted 405 lb before but I don't do deadlifts these days. I'm 6' tall and 200 lb, don't really have any goals, the only reason I still gymcel is because I'm a hideous 0/10 sand nigger, I don't want to look weak and pathetic on top of that.

what i can't stand about those bloat strong guys is they never diet down because they know without the 20%+ bodyfat, they'd have only a small fraction of that strength
What sucks the most is that it's hard to track progress because of this. Am I actually making improvements or am I just getting fatter and that's what's making me stronger and moving the scale up. How much muscle am I actually putting on. Let's say I gain 40 pounds how much of that is actually muscle gain maybe like 4 pounds. Then when you cut you lose 2 pounds out of the 4 you actually gained. Like just fucking rope. You watch natural bodybuilding competitions and they look terrible, so you say to yourself, "what is the point to all of this girls like dadbods and skinny guys as long as they have good face and height combo might as well rope."

What sucks the most is that it's hard to track progress because of this. Am I actually making improvements or am I just getting fatter and that's what's making me stronger and moving the scale up. How much muscle am I actually putting on. Let's say I gain 40 pounds how much of that is actually muscle gain maybe like 4 pounds. Then when you cut you lose 2 pounds out of the 4 you actually gained. Like just fucking rope. You watch natural bodybuilding competitions and they look terrible, so you say to yourself, "what is the point to all of this girls like dadbods and skinny guys as long as they have good face and height combo might as well rope."

even the guys on steroids barely make progress unless they blast huge amounts.

ever read how much the amateur NPC contest guys take? 1g of test per week is a LOW DOSE

a lot don't even bother training unless they're gonna take 1g test 1g tren each week since progress is so minimal

I never really got "cut". Bloatmaxxed from age 23 to 32. Gym PRs:

squat: 405x3
deadlift: 435x3
bench: 315x5

Stopped after injuries and realizing it's fucking pointless. I haven't trained in several months. I tried doing some basic bodybuilding splits but at 5"6' and bald, I look ridiculous to begin with. I still sorta miss lifting and might get back to it again, but I'm pretty oldcel. Could try a trapbar for deads, precor for squats, bench is fine. the thing is I have a fucked up spine and I'm worried about loading.

Last edited:
I'm 6'0 175 pounds, under 10 percent body fat, very lean. I won't say my race, at least not yet.
I have bench pressed a pair of 150 pound DB's for reps
deadlift over 500
I don't squat
Can do pull ups with BW + 100 pounds
etc
etc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5