Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Statistically most on here are fakecels

• Thread starter autisticmanchild
  • Start date
autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
Think about how many users ascended or have been exposed as fakecels in the past. There are only 1 or 2 users that have not been banned or left from the beginning of this forum.
Then think about all the users that refuse to lower their standards or get surgery. I can promise you for sure most everyone here is a fakecel.
These are 4chan kiddos that think it's cool to be an incel.
The real incels are like me that barely used the Internet until later on In life, when they truly had nothing else to do.

Think about how many users ascended or have been exposed as fakecels in the past. There are only 1 or 2 users that have not been banned or left from the beginning of this forum.
Then think about all the users that refuse to lower their standards or get surgery. I can promise you for sure most everyone here is a fakecel.
The real incels are like me that barely used the Internet until later on In life, when they truly had nothing else to do.
Alot of the cels who could ascend with surgery don't make enough money and or live in burgerland so nothing is free low iq no money ugly af hard to gets jobs but yea if you go back some thousand posts lines through everyone's user graveyard jfl

Idk but whenever I've seen an actual truecel , extremely ugly male in real life they were always bluepilled and teamed up with normies to bully me.

I don't feel bad for non-blackpilled subhumans because they team up with normies to shit on other ugly men.

No surgERy for my face
No foid for my non-NT behavior

Yeah pretty much what put me off from joining this site for so long. I discovered one yesterday itself.

Alot of the cels who could ascend with surgery don't make enough money and or live in burgerland so nothing is free low iq no money ugly af hard to gets jobs but yea if you go back some thousand posts lines through everyone's user graveyard jfl
Nah there's an ocean of them here who're already moggers but show up here to wallow in self pity

I don't believe in statistics.

>statistically
>has no statistic to provide

>statistically
>has no statistic to provide
Use your eyes or to look at that one video from " researchers" that shows most cels move on.
Only aspies are permacels.

being "too busy for the internet" is a bit of a fakecel trait tbh

being "too busy for the internet" is a bit of a fakecel trait tbh
hold on eye roll GIF by Music Choice

well if you think about it, a lot of the "fakecels" we see on here that aren't sub 5 and invisible, they still get slightly blackpilled.

The average guy is growing up in a society where women won't even get married to average guys to use their money anymore. They've completely removed sexual relationships from men they're not attracted to (anyone below 8/10) and they only offer sexual relationships in a transactional matter if the man pays for her, buys her a house, six figures, vacations, etc.

The average guy sees this and that's his "blackpill". He FEELS this when his bluepilled ass has to jump through hoops and offer flowers and clean the house and whatever the fuck they do so their wives can lay down and get fucked in a dead starfish position. That's why all these married reddit fags are always saying "haha the wife sure knows how to fake an orgasm!" or some other cringy self-depracating joke about how their wife is unattracted to them.

Some of those virgin average fakecels who aren't completely bluepilled come on this site and complain about "being an incel" because they'll never get true desire CHAD does. In reality 99% of these average faggots will become betabuxxers and the moment a foid shows them some sexual interest (because she couldn't grab a chad and she's okay fucking them as long as she gets a house and $$$) they will fold and "ascend" and disappear from this site.

Truecels are going to be in places like this, completely invisible, completely undesirable, for eternity.

Then think about all the users that refuse to lower their standards or get surgery.
Surgery wont work 100% of the time and anyone who claims to have those high standards are lying

I can promise you for sure most everyone here is a fakecel.
Btw water

There is no accurate study of how many non NT people are in the world and of people are non NTcels