Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Statistically Above Average"

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Women don't care if your dick is 5.8 inches just because the average is 5.5, they won't even care if it's slightly over 6 inches, they want at least 7 inches, preferably 8-9

Women don't care about 5'10 or 5'11 when the stats say 5'9 is average, they want at least 6 foot, preferably 6'3

Women don't care if you make 70 grand when the average salary is 55k, they want you to make 6 figures, preferably 7 figures

Women don't care about government stats at all, they care about what makes their pussy drip, and statistically above average is not enough, Tall Rich Big Dicked Gigachad only.

See: 50 Shades of Grey

subtle way of bragging about being statistically above average while still pretending you're incel

There's only attractive and unattractive. Everything is cope

Tho being above average would improve my quality of life and make people treat me better overall

I’m below average but yea ik what you mean

Above average = average = ugly af = incel. No point in living if you are not Chad.

Being above average is much better than being average or below.

Are you suggesting that OP is a fakecel?
that nigger is trying to frame me, you should check out my other thread, where @LastGerman called him out on his bullshit

I'm not sure I agree completely, t
Women don't care about 5'10 or 5'11 when the stats say 5'9 is average, they want at least 6 foot, preferably 6'3
If you live in a country where the average height is 6 feet, there will be a clear difference between 5 11 and 6 1.

Women dont want men better than them

They want men better than other men

I'm not sure I agree completely, t

If you live in a country where the average height is 6 feet, there will be a clear difference between 5 11 and 6 1.
well yes jfl, obviously varies per country

not in terms of getting wet

they would rather have a 6/10 to show off on their social media profile though

So there is an objective measurable difference in the lives of above average men vs bottom tier. So stop suggesting we're all one and the same.

So there is an objective measurable difference in the lives of above average men vs bottom tier. So stop suggesting we're all one and the same.
jfl never said that, don't put words in my mouth

Chad earning $25k a year mogs a ricecel earning $250k.

It's over if you don't earn 7 figs :feelsrope:

I knew it had to be about dicks the moment I saw your username attached to this thread. Give it up, you know nothing about actual dick sizes and you think 10 inch dicks are a real thing. That automatically disqualifies you from any say on dicks. Might as well say that unicorns exist.

jfl never said that, don't put words in my mouth
You dont suggest it directly. But most of your threads are

" Women dont care if you aint 6 feet brah , its fkin over"

Meanwhile 5 11 dudes with decent faces are doing just fine

I knew it had to be about dicks the moment I saw your username attached to this thread. Give it up, you know nothing about actual dick sizes and you think 10 inch dicks are a real thing. That automatically disqualifies you from any say on dicks. Might as well say that unicorns exist.
10 inch dicks are the stuff of legend, they may or may not exist, or maybe they have the potential to exist.

keep coping, one day a 9 incher will do PE and achieve a 10 incher and the world will know
You dont suggest it directly. But most of your threads are

" Women dont care if you aint 6 feet brah , its fkin over"

Meanwhile 5 11 dudes with decent faces are doing just fine
i'm confused, my threads always suggest face>height

10 inch dicks are the stuff of legend, they may or may not exist, or maybe they have the potential to exist.

keep coping, one day a 9 incher will do PE and achieve a 10 incher and the world will know

i'm confused, my threads always suggest face>height
No, they simply don't exist. Might as well say unicorns may exist using that logic of yours.

subtle way of bragging about being statistically above average while still pretending you're incel
But average isn’t the threshold for being sexually visible to girls. Average is not good enough

it's not your looks per se it's your (((affiliations)))
Then why talk about my looks? You are like those PSL faggots, picking apart my facial flaws. Jfl. It makes sense, since you post there.

But average isn’t the threshold for being sexually visible to girls. Average is not good enough
cope. average is difficult to get laid, but you still can. or else 60% of men would be incels. Get real.

Being above average is not enough, you have to be in the top 15% overall. It's totally irrelevant to say that you're above average in a particular field.

truth. women rate 80% of men as below average, so even if you are objectively average/above average, their deluded brains will think otherwise.

cope. average is difficult to get laid, but you still can. or else 60% of men would be incels. Get real.
that's not "sexually visible" jfl. women are not attracted to their normie boyriends. there are countless stories about women being with men they aren't attracted to

Eh. I don’t consider betabuxx maintenance sex the same as being a pussywetter. Most men end up marrying, true. But I seriously doubt their wives are attracted to them.

Eh. I don’t consider betabuxx maintenance sex the same as being a pussywetter. Most men end up marrying, true. But I seriously doubt their wives are attracted to them.
of course it's not the same. But it's also not the same as being an incel either