Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious State of your mental health

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★
What is the current state of you mental health. Tell us

IMG 0969

Feel like this right now

moderate/alive (ok)
low would be sad and high would be angry/psychotic

Like shit.

Summer is the worst.

You gotta really find your copes in the summer.

I can't wait til mid-late fall when it starts to get cold.

not too good kinda loosing my mind.

In a hateful, tense dissociative state of agony

Clean from self harm for 6 months and now getting high ir drunk lamost every night I'd say I improved

The same state as my avi. My father died a few months ago, and he was my best friend in life. I have horrible insomnia, and the sleep deprivation is making me feel like shit. My father and I were car guys and maintained our cars together, but a lot of that stuff is impossible yourself. I’m very depressed and just want to quit at times

I'm not well mentally and I've dont have any motivation for anything

It's worse now that I am working

It's in an okayish state

Doing well cause on holiday break from university and not having to be mogged into utter oblivion by normies and chadlites every day on campus

my mental state is just fucked now
I feel like I’m deteriorating more each day
I have no hope or anything to bring me back now so Im just stuck like this

Depressed and anxious most of the time. I’ve lost weight as a result over the past few months

Going through withdrawals, suicidal thoughts keep coming like waves but I manage

Terrible. I can’t fix my sleep and I think I got laid off from work because they’re not calling anymore. I keep getting random anxiety episodes where it feels like my heart is about to burst and my skin won’t stop crawling.