Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion State of understanding and getting women in 2021.

Do you think forms of harassment is a big problem in society?

• No not at all

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Yes most men can’t handle rejection at all and need to be used to it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sort of but this applies to select few of men

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • The real problem lies in lookism and 80/20 rule that has ruin relationship dynamics

Votes: 36 80.0%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/ThatGuyScotland/status/1448211977629798402

If ya didn’t watch the video it’s like a male feminist group :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek: talking about normie men catcalling women in the street or like hitting on them in bars and taking them home into pressuring them into having sex and they call it “sexual violence”. This is like how most of the responses look
F6B636E8 12E2 4825 AD97 638CE3C86D95

I think the video is useless because most of the time there’s other men to beat men up who harass women these days. MGTOW,Feminism,Lookism, and Blackpill is reality in 2021 and sub 8 men will not be able to talk to women because of their looks and women would avoid them anyway so they’ll just be lonely.

Conversation with ya mates on bad behavior around women will not do anything to make women feel safer because very men go that far to hurt women after getting rejected, like this doesn’t improve relationships between men and women it’s just women telling 80% of men to ignore them and that they’re for the top 20% . They can only cope for so long ngl that men won’t feel resentment

“There’s plenty of fish in the sea” but there all the same fish attracted to the same things ( All shades of CHAD and Tyrone):blackpill::blackpill: .

Last edited:
No one has a FWHR as low as mine. Fucking hell.

this is a normie problem.

this is a normie problem.
High tier normshits chads are the only people guilty of this but it's deemed acceptable when they do it :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Yes. Harrassment in our society is a problem:

There isn't enough of it.

High tier normshits chads are the only people guilty of this but it's deemed acceptable when they do it :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
of course. also i doubt that your typical high inhib truecel would actually do anything like this, as i said, sexual harassment and domestic violence are normalfag issues

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/ThatGuyScotland/status/1448211977629798402

If ya didn’t watch the video it’s like a male feminist group :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek: talking about normie men catcalling women in the street or like hitting on them in bars and taking them home into pressuring them into having sex and they call it “sexual violence”. This is like how most of the responses look
View attachment 512400

I think the video is useless because most of the time there’s other men to beat men up who harass women these days. MGTOW,Feminism,Lookism, and Blackpill is reality in 2021 and sub 8 men will not be able to talk to women because of their looks and women would avoid them anyway so they’ll just be lonely.

Conversation with ya mates on bad behavior around women will not do anything to make women feel safer because very men go that far to hurt women after getting rejected, like this doesn’t improve relationships between men and women it’s just women telling 80% of men to ignore them and that they’re for the top 20% . They can only cope for so long ngl that men won’t feel resentment

“There’s plenty of fish in the sea” but there all the same fish attracted to the same things ( All shades of CHAD and Tyrone):blackpill::blackpill: .

JFL at that video lmfaooo, looking at a girl in the bus is apparently "harassment" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They might as well say looking at any foid anywhere as an ugly male is harassement and rape

Last edited:
They might as well say looking at any foid anywhere as an ugly male is harassement and rape
They exactly said that, although they did that in a very subtle manner

Daily reminder that most females, esp. the young ones don't mind getting "harrased" by chadlite/chad and that most incels don't or rarely do such things publically :lul::feelskek::feelsclown:

Scotland...why am I not surprised. The current foid PM attempted a false rape campaign to oust the previous PM from power completely by tasking all her foid cabal to accuse him until the case completely fell apart and blew up in their faces yet she is still the PM.

Scotland...why am I not surprised. The current foid PM attempted a false rape campaign to oust the previous PM from power completely by tasking all her foid cabal to accuse him until the case completely fell apart and blew up in their faces yet she is still the PM.
:lul::lul::lul:
The #MeToo shit gets out of control kek

:lul::lul::lul:
The #MeToo shit gets out of control kek
Ye haha. I can't remember the full details but apparently one of the first foids to give evidence against him accused him of raping her at an event that it turns out he wasn't even actually at which was provable within seconds and then a couple more hit similar snags and the rest of the whores shit their pants and bailed.

I don't even like the guy anyway as he was a lefty foid worshipper as well. Just ironic that a country ran by a foid cunt like her is pumping out this type of propaganda after that fiasco.

They should be pumping out the message "Don't be THAT GIRL who falsely accuses someone of rape".

The only answer to this poll is ALLAHU AKBAR:smonk:

Fucking lol talk about a bunch of low T cuckolds

Agreed. Especially towards LGBT+ degenerates. I want to gas them all (in Minecraft)

this video was dolorous to watch

Trying to get ANY woman as a sub-eight white male is impossible.
Hypergamyy

British Fail.

Trying to get ANY woman as a sub-eight white male is impossible.
View attachment 518445
You niggas are straight up delusional. A PSL 3 white guy would slay in half the undeveloped world. The large majority of ethnic women in the West would also die to have a half-white kid. Deathnics have it way worse. Fuck you nigga.