Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel State of POL

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
Capture22

It was invaded by cucks from reddit.
It´s no longer what it used to be.
I think 9gag and this Forum are far superior to what you can get from that board now.

JFL, just when you think the male populace starts to wake up.

this guy is a 1st grader

Thanks for the labels telling me which post was you and which was the reply! It really made it funnier and the censoring really helps me focus on the important bits.
Have my upvote!

I can't believe I used to spend most of my days on that shitty board 3 years ago

It's still fun watching stormcels getting btfo'ed by relentless banter on there.

Tradcucks are dumb as fuck.

Spot the Aus flag, land of Chads, he's probably some big surfer bro' looking guy, what's he know?

Imagine unironically believing this

Also that sounds like something I would say if I was trolling.

Glad /pol/ is dying, glad 8chins is gone.
Smash the fash

Tradcucks are dumb as fuck.
They spend their time orbiting around tradthots, and stay blue ball´d as a result.
"W-w-we got-t t-tuhhh ow3nn d-duhhh l3bzzz"
They´re all garbage from the same bowl.
Pathetic.

Yes it’s well documented that good looking males have it easier with women then less attractive men. Countless studies have back it up ffs. And still he’s bluepilled asf

I enjoyed the board during the Ebola crisis, but I've barely browsed it since 2016 when the election reddified it.

/pol/ and /r9k/ are still alive. The good posters came here. Normalfags got left behind.

Glad /pol/ is dying, glad 8chins is gone.
Smash the fash
Daily reminder that leftism is why you are incel and rotting away. Leftism is why we all suffer. Never forget.

Women don't care about looks, ahhh a normie classic! :feelshaha:

9Gag??? Last I remembered that was the Internet ghetto. Have things changed?
Sometimes, they have got something interesting going over there.
Its the place where the shooters post before they sperg out, right now thanks to those 2 gentlemen, its now an FBI honey pot ( They shitpost too, imagine the fucking feds doing that )

Sometimes, they have got something interesting going over there.
Its the place where the shooters post before they sperg out, right now thanks to those 2 gentlemen, its now an FBI honey pot ( They shitpost too, imagine the fucking feds doing that )

My God. Not even 10 years ago, Not EVEN 10 years ago, it was where preteens got their recycled memes and Rage Comics.

There is no point; some complain that "radical" "edgelords" from pol and chans in general are "ruining the image of the incels" here but criticize those who are bluepilled in chan too

it's like all religions and races are competing for #1 spot of being the biggest fucking cucks

4chan is a feminist website long ago

4chan /pol/ has been infested with normies since 2017, 8chan/pol/ got infested by normies after brenton tarrant and now it’s been shut down. Normies are everywhere, except for here? :feelshehe::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

literally just ran across a thread like this a few hours ago and some cucked and muricans were arguing how white women were shit while noodlewhores were angels coming down from the heavens to save white men from being lonely, also quite a few mgtow copers on there
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146958251/ ik its a old thread but they seem very similiar
I truly hate how supposed radicals are unable to come to terms with the female question. White knights are a disease to be exterminated like cucks. Women are all traitor whores, they don't have loyalty to anything.
4chan /pol/ has been infested with normies since 2017, 8chan/pol/ got infested by normies after brenton tarrant and now it’s been shut down. Normies are everywhere, except for here? :feelshehe::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
8ch got ruined after kamfy let migatards run wild and b&'d anyone who spoke the truth about Trumpstein. 4chan was garbage after the 2013 exodus. The downfall began with chanology and led to today. Idk if normies will come here since we are too negative to be associated with movements and we self moderate pretty well.

Last edited:
I truly hate how supposed radicals are unable to come to terms with the female question. White knights are a disease to be exterminated like cucks. Women are all traitor whores, they don't have loyalty to anything.

8ch got ruined after kamfy let migatards run wild and b&'d anyone who spoke the truth about Trumpstein. 4chan was garbage after the 2013 exodus. The downfall began with chanology and led to today.
JFL @ fat americans who never seen what noodlewhores actually behave like saying this

JFL @ fat americans who never seen what noodlewhores actually behave like saying this
View attachment 145966
Its pure ignorance. Why would a woman willing to betray her own people be loyal to you? A Chad walks in and she's gone from your ass. These guys are beyond retarded. And MGTOW has the same opinion also jfl. Fuckers importing foids into the west will ruin the foid and their relationship.

Pol has always been shit, r9k used to be decent, now it's filled with psyops and tranny pushing avatarfags.

View attachment 145966
lol white supremacist and their fob noodle gfs are pathetic.
Its pure ignorance. Why would a woman willing to betray her own people be loyal to you? A Chad walks in and she's gone from your ass. These guys are beyond retarded. And MGTOW has the same opinion also jfl. Fuckers importing foids into the west will ruin the foid and their relationship.
Yeah and I don’t wanna live in some third world corrupt shithole

Yeah bro just make more hapa children that will inevitably grow up to be miserable and hate you bro.Also love how MGTOW for example in that screenshot like to potray themselves as fit chads who are "redpilled" about women and society and who have decided to eject themselves from the sexual market as if they were ever part of it to begin with