Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel State of palestnian bodybuilder after spending time in isnotreali jail.

@Da_Yunez
@Made in Heaven
@Anarcho Nihilist
@VideoGameCoper
@GimmeShockTreatment
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Tf did they do to him? He looks crippled

I think they just didn't feed him to break his spirit and get information out that way. The torture of starvation is quite real.
Probably, beat the shit out of him as well.

Probably, not fed, beaten brutally and raped(yes Israeli prisons are very well known for that)
I couldn’t imagine how traumatizing getting raped by another man in prison would be. That’s gotta be one of the most humiliating and emasculating things that could happen to you as a man.

I couldn’t imagine how traumatizing getting raped by another man in prison would be. That’s gotta be one of the most humiliating and emasculating things that could happen to you as a man.
We probably, won't know if he was raped, because, they will threaten to arrest him again(this is in the west bank)

Probably, beat the shit out of him as well.
The NKVD liked to use hunger as a way to get the necessary testimony from prisoners. Many current Israelis are descendants of Soviet chekists from the NKVD. So when the NKVD needed testimony, they simply locked a person up for 3-4 days without food, giving him water, and then invited the prisoner and showed him a table full of meat, cheese, milk, bread and other delicious food, and then the person took on all the crimes of which he was accused.

Yeah Pov's get raped and happens everywhere, but everyone ignore it.

The NKVD liked to use hunger as a way to get the necessary testimony from prisoners. Many current Israelis are descendants of Soviet chekists from the NKVD. So when the NKVD needed testimony, they simply locked a person up for 3-4 days without food, giving him water, and then invited the prisoner and showed him a table full of meat, cheese, milk, bread and other delicious food, and then the person took on all the crimes of which he was accused.
I see. Makes sense. I forgot these bastards are the sons of the NKVD

Brutal. Definitely one of the worst things you could endure. Also, I don’t care what normal society says. It’s far worse for a man to get raped by another man than it is for a woman to get raped by a man.

It happens a lot in Isreali prisons, nowhere else can gaurds rape you and get away with it. In America it's other prisoners

Brutal. Definitely one of the worst things you could endure. Also, I don’t care what normal society says. It’s far worse for a man to get raped by another man than it is for a woman to get raped by a man.
But you have to remember those are other prisoners. These are the gaurds themselves

Brutality against Palis in Israeli jails has been a long historical phenomenon idk why people are shocked just now

They used to rape 15 year old kids in the 70s

Brutality against Palis in Israeli jails has been a long historical phenomenon idk why people are shocked just now
Yes, but luckily, people are waking up now. These videos get plenty of views. Before it wasn't well known outside the Arab world.

AngloCucks will defend this and insist on enlisting for Israel.

AngloCucks will defend this and insist on enlisting for Israel.
"ISREAL has a right to defend themselves! What about October 7th goy!"

More than half of the top ranks of the NKVD were Jews. The head of the NKVD himself, from 1934 to 1937, Heinrich Yagoda, was a pure-blooded Jew.
Heinrich sounds like a German/, Yiddish name

Agree. My cousin got raped as a kid by an homeless, he wasnt the same anymore.

Attachments

• i.jpeg
    i.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 5
  • r6PWt1qlcO8.jpg
    r6PWt1qlcO8.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 5
  • e684713d08a657a6d39901a2c47fd723.jpeg
    e684713d08a657a6d39901a2c47fd723.jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 5
It happens a lot in Isreali prisons, nowhere else can gaurds rape you and get away with it. In America it's other prisoners
It happened in every war, there are many confessions. There was a video where Ukrainians raped and tortured an Russian soldier. Last century during communism and switching of governments, political prisoners were being raped, starved, tortured with dogs and electricity. Humans are ruthless when they can get away with it.

They're so jealous of the Nazis number one badass status.
Though being spiteful mutants they'll never be seen as that darkly glamorous.

Everyone knows October 7 was an inside job, sick cunts.

View: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2wyli0

Last edited: