Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL State of men in 2020

Anime is already ruined.
Idk when it happened but sometime between 2010 and 2020.

my gun my choices
Fe9284513d44438d6f118b889f94ef82

tbh being a househusband is not a bad thing imo. Some girl provides for you while you basically lay around and browse internet all day. Sign me up

tbh being a househusband is not a bad thing imo. Some girl provides for you while you basically lay around and browse internet all day. Sign me up

Images 2

At least Jojofags such as myself get that Rohan shit ngl though this is garbage tier fuck Netflix

@shii410 look what your 2d sluts have done. they even cucked 2d men. jfl awalt.

gigachad only

Anime is already ruined.
This. Based

fuck Netflix
Also based
No, that sounds boring. Unlike women, most men actually have dreams and goals that cannot be met if they're on a budget from their wife

Why did niggerflix need to start put anime on there site? Anime was already normiefied but that was the nail in the coffin tbh.

How's that going for you?
Pretty good actually.

Im a genetically modified gorilla in my last semester of online college for a computer science degree. After a few years in industry (Remote work of course for obvious reasons). I'll have more than enough money to support my interests.

How about you?

Pretty good actually.

Im a genetically modified gorilla in my last semester of online college for a computer science degree. After a few years in industry (Remote work of course for obvious reasons). I'll have more than enough money to support my interests.

How about you?
Completed my computer science degree three years ago, offline tho. Senior engineer in big 4 but would still take the househusband job over this.

Completed my computer science degree three years ago, offline tho. Senior engineer in big 4 but would still take the househusband job over this.
Sounds like we're both doing fine, though i still would rather not be a househusband.

It would be ideal though, considering my circumstances (GOrilla)

Gigachad minimum

Fellow coder-cel. Getting my CS degree this Spring and then it's wageslave time for me

Homosexual

Sounds like we're both doing fine, though i still would rather not be a househusband.

It would be ideal though, considering my circumstances (GOrilla)
For me, its more like a bucketlist thing. For once, I would like to have the 'headache', or be 'not in the mood'. I would keep some kind of laid back job tho. Of course, her money is our money and my money is my money.
Homosexual

I wish. As a twink I would slay

AWALT is universal.

:soy:

Muh state of men 2020

Sad. And I bet there’s going to be a domineering foid that goes out and works while he’s basically the house bitch
Gotta keep up with the matriarchal push. Of course.

Anime is already ruined.

When something goes mainstream and normies get in on it. It is always ruined. Just look at just about any aspect of geek culture from gaming to comic books to Star Trek. Anime was bound to get cucked sooner or later. Jews can't have a major entertainment medium consumed by millions not pushing their agenda now can they?

When something goes mainstream and normies get in on it. It is always ruined. Just look at just about any aspect of geek culture from gaming to comic books to Star Trek. Anime was bound to get cucked sooner or later. Jews can't have a major entertainment medium consumed by millions not pushing their agenda now can they?
Idk it's usually the edgy normies that are sexhavers that start the process of ruining incel copes.

That's why you prolong those copes as long as possible by keeping normies and foids out.

Had to be (((Netflix)))

Anime is already ruined.
It's only cucked bullshit and isekais that get popular because guys need an illusion to replace their trash reality.

I'd rather watch tigtone tbhngl