Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL State of Humanity

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Before

Ff226cc65925cbc54c68a3f01ca282e7

most-beautiful-women-edwardian-era-1900s-3-578c7e5333f15__700.jpg

most-beautiful-women-edwardian-era-1900s-18-578c8b122d503__700.jpg

After

View: https://twitter.com/kat___thomas/status/1311063270653153280?s=19

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Screenshot 20201005 162303 Twitter

Entire squad

Last edited:
Imagine giving up life in tutorial mode to nightmare mode

What the fuck does that even mean
I took a good five minutes to re read it multiple times and i still don't fucking understand. Maybe its some hidden encoded normie speak

Please God release me from this hellhole

Portland, there's your problem.

"She was born in the wrong body, you're transphobic, that's why your inkwell":soy::soy::soy::soy:

:feelsclown:

"can a depressed bisexual woman please tell me which planet is making me sad"

I just want to put this here...
Black Pill Documentary  Online Dating 2020 and Beyond  An Exercise in Futility 1 44 40 screen

Yes but right one looks retarded and evil to me idk why.
Its the eye. You can't deny eye halo. Although that foid is frauding HARD with makeup

Even after becoming a man toilets are cringe inducingly unfunny

Why are Portlands always degenerate libcuck cesspools
I guess you become your environment or something.

"She" is talking about astrology, and I think the ones that are most into it are bisexual women (at least that's what I saw when I used to waste time in OkCupid). Maybe it's Saturn or some of that shit.
Imagine actually believing any of that shit :lul:
Sounds plausible? Am I a better foidologist than @foidologist ?
No bro
I guess you become your environment or something.
I wonder (((who))) made their environment like that

This is why women must NOT have ANY rights, every time when they were given rights, it inevitably lead to they being such filth.
Full

@ThoughtfulCel @FinnCel Thoughts?

How can someone be taken seriously if they say they believe in that shit? But I guess this guy is a quote comedian quote, so he might not be talkin' about this seriously, hence the "some bisexual woman tell me..."

Hilarious... [said with plain voice].
This is why women must NOT have ANY rights, every time when they were given rights, it inevitably lead to they being such filth.
View attachment 351031
@ThoughtfulCel @FinnCel Thoughts?

What the fuck does that even mean
I guess it has to do with how normies say women are from venus and men from mars. So my guess will be he/she is bi itself and questioning which "partial side of their gender" is making them sad.

just be a genetically modified gorilla theory

I guess it has to do with how normies say women are from venus and men from mars. So my guess will be he/she is bi itself and questioning which "partial side of their gender" is making them sad.
Still trying to find the funny part

"She" is talking about astrology, and I think the ones that are most into it are bisexual women (at least that's what I saw when I used to waste time in OkCupid). Maybe it's Saturn or some of that shit.

Sounds plausible? Am I a better foidologist than @foidologist ?
Yes, they're talking about astrology. Yes, the answer is probably Saturn. Saturn is an evil planet which the evil religions worship. That's why Jews wear that black cube on their head when they pray. It's a cube of Saturn. I believe most, maybe even all, sorcerers get their powers from Saturn.

Still trying to find the funny part
And you'll never will.
How can someone be taken seriously if they say they believe in that shit? But I guess this guy is a quote comedian quote, so he might not be talkin' about this seriously, hence the "some bisexual woman tell me..."

Hilarious... [said with plain voice].
It's an interesting topic. Don't confuse men interests with retarded female hobbies.

View: https://youtu.be/GOj4Y3AqTis

Last edited:
I took a good five minutes to re read it multiple times and i still don't fucking understand. Maybe its some hidden encoded normie speak
It says on the entire tweet thread that it’s about astrology and as far as I know, these people assume that different planets being aligned in different positions in orbit iirc, has been said by them to impact the mood of a person that would be linked to it based on birthdays. Basically blind assumption beliefs.

Yes, they're talking about astrology. Yes, the answer is probably Saturn. Saturn is an evil planet which the evil religions worship. That's why Jews wear that black cube on their head when they pray. It's a cube of Saturn. I believe most, maybe even all, sorcerers get their powers from Saturn.

Seems like this female got locked in an attic by her mom and bro for 25 years. Brutal

The trans problem is the most hilarious thing in the world. I will never understand how half the world can just pretene that cutting your dick off makes you a woman

Why do her before pics look like they were taken 100 years ago? Literally my grandma had a photo that looked like this jfl.

Also she brutally mogs me. Imagine a woman is better at being a man than you jfl :feelsrope:

it is hidden normie speak,zodiac is literally another language to subhumans
They dont even discuss the zodiacal signs correctly,half the time they are using it as an excuse to say something else