Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel State of humanity

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200623 154536 Reddit

Mental Gymnastics.

Men who inject Estrogen and femininze themselves are Women. :feelsclown::feelswhat:

They are not women though...

Completely over for humanity

A tranny is a dude with fake boobs and a wig, END OF STORY!

i hope all trannies commit suicide

I would tell that person to simply google 'Trans Women' and then google 'Women' compare the two and see if you can spot any differences.

cba to even think about this, I'm not getting laid no matter what

What kind of a retarded simp finds trannies attractives.

I'm sure a tranny wrote this

(Citation needed)*

If men who inject estrogen are women, will an adult be a child if they inject child blood from the satanic elite rituals?

Ahahhahaahahha fuck trannies :dab: :dab: :dab:

1567194660426s

And yet people keep acting like LGBT shit is completely normal and should be encouraged

One needs to simply google 'gay parade' to see how normal they really are.

They're sexual deviants, how in the God's name do they have a right in some Countries to adopt Children is beyond me.

Honestly, it's nice knowing humanity is destroying itself. It provides answers to the questions that plagued people like us for so long. And it's getting clearer and clearer as time goes on. Once you accept the fact that everything you're told is a lie and learn the true intentions, you can liberate yourself from it. It won't make your problems go away, but you realize that it's WAY bigger than you and not something you can control.