Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

state of gays.IS

• Thread starter SoycuckGodOfReddit
  • Start date
SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

**\ the way, the truth, the light /**
★★★★★
>open the most recent threads on ID, find this:

just your average day on .IS

Disgustang faggotry

A 2018cel and a 2024cel
Fat black guy

You duped me. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Words escape me when I look at his cock.

My heart starts to palpitate and my breaths become short.

I feel a hunger, not a normal hunger, but a desperate one, like my life depended on it. All my senses have honed in on his massive white cock. I cannot tear my eyes off it. I look at its every inch. I look at the color and the way it hangs down majestically.

I listen to the faint swish of the air as he lifts his cock and lets it go. I can hear the weight being pulled down by gravity. I can hear it swing back and forth like a mighty pendulum.

I want to touch it, to feel it, to marvel at it. I want to feel the heaviness and the size on my face. I want to see if I can grip it with my hands or if it’ll be too thick.

I can smell a hint of the musky masculine scent from his cock. If only I could bury my face in it, then I can whiff in the strong smell of his manhood and inhale everything I can take from it.

But most of all, I long to taste it. To taste a big white cock and drink up every drop of his precum. I want to taste his thick shaft running down my tongue and down my throat. I want to taste every inch of his cock and every drop of my tears as he abuses my throat. Finally, I want to taste his cum, every single drop of that hot white load shooting down my throat. Like drinking from an oasis in the desert, I am a parched chink girl being given the thing that gives me life: a White Man’s cum.

On the other hand my sister was bullied almost everyday by upper classmates because she looked very Chinese. They made fun of her hair and clothes and told her that she looked like a Chinese pig and I had seen boys pulling down her pants and laughing at her for having a “Chinese vagina”. I was a very young girl back then and I felt ashamed of having her as a sister so in school I didn’t talk to her at all. When I was 12 years old, she committed suicide by hanging herself in her closet. I know this because I was the one who discovered her body.

mods have so far ignored report

Gay if you read all that

mods have so far ignored report
I think that the 'two men in front of you' thread was deleted or sth? so there's that at least

but yeah mods can be a bit slow when it comes to fags, I've had fags literally hitting on me and not getting banned. state of fags. IS smh

I think this place will become tiktok famous in a few months and it’ll get swarmed with normies that’ll bring the homosexual virus

I think this place will become tiktok famous in a few months and it’ll get swarmed with normies that’ll bring the homosexual virus
yeah plus it's summer so schoolkids etc.

they've spent the whole year learning how to be gay and how to transition, based on the modern western curriculum, so they'll spread their faggotry on this board