Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL State mandated GFs in East Asia

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
How long until governments in sterile, barren countries in East Asia actually start forcing young people to date? They are going there quickly.

Birth rates in Japan and South Korea are so low the government is forcing youngsters to go on dating courses and is funding development of AI matching algorithms that should match compatible long term partners.

China is gonna have population collapse as well in the near future if the government doesn't act. I can see the Chinese resorting to straight up bride robbing in SEA or sending excess young males to Chinese colonies in East Africa to find a woman and a future.

Last edited:
jfl i just tagged you and made the same thread

This shit is crazy

Just remove women rights and you won't die out simple :dab: :feelsLSD:

Ricefuel for lifecels.

Ricefuel for lifecels.

2006.11.14+026.jpg

Inari Ōkami (Japanese: 稲荷大神), also called Ō-Inari (大稲荷), is the Japanese kami of foxes, of fertility, rice, tea and sake, of agriculture and industry, of general prosperity and worldly success, and one of the principal kami of Shinto.

HOLY SHIT. Didn't think it would actually happen. This is lifefuel

When is this coming over for burgerlandcels ?

Wow. They're on board. That's fucking crazy thanks for sharing. Holy fuck sharing this to all my loner/incel friends.

Gestational surrogacy and artificial wombs will be another way to go.

When is this coming over for burgerlandcels ?
It's never gonna happen, burgerland is just gonna import immigrants, the east asian countries hate immigrants so that's not an option for them, so they resort to stuff like this.

It's never gonna happen, burgerland is just gonna import immigrants, the east asian countries hate immigrants so that's not an option for them, so they resort to stuff like this.
The fact Biden will soon be in office=no rights for men, and the chances of this ever happening are dim to none

China is gonna have population collapse as well in the near future if the government doesn't act. I can see the Chinese resorting to straight up bride robbing in SEA or sending excess young males to Chinese colonies in East Africa to find a woman and a future.
China is aready sending Uighars to concentration camps and having the women stay behind and the Chinese soldiers sleep with them.

How long until governments in sterile, barren countries in East Asia actually start forcing young people to date? They are going there quickly.

Birth rates in Japan and South Korea are so low the government is forcing youngsters to go on dating courses and is funding development of AI matching algorithms that should match compatible long term partners.

Ofc ricelands would be the first ones to implement this

JFL. Foids’ pickiness will literally be the end of humanity

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back