Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill StarWarstheCloneWarscels 99 is a perfect example of poor genetic recombination

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
For those of you who have seen the clone wars, you should be well acquainted with the trooper 99 a maintenance clone on kamino, due to him being a malformed clone and suffered from numerous physical defects and therefore deemed unfit for service in the grand army of the republic. Just like many of us, it never began for him, it was over for this poor clone even before it started, he was an outcast from the moment he was born. He was not even allowed to compete to join the army of the reoublic, just like how we never got a chance to "compete in the dating game" foids will already deem you as an unfit dating or sexual partner once they see your ugly face. The genes you are born with determine the entire outlook for the rest of your life.

All thanks to the genetic lottery

Even if your parents are good looking, average or ugly, there is always a chance that you can be born will shitty genes. You will never get a chance with a foid if you are born with an ugly face, weak scrony frame, short, small penis, a lisp, the wrong skin color, balding at a young age, the list goes on.

Even if you were cloned from CHAD to serve in the grand CHADpublic army there is still a chance you could get born an ugly subhuman genetic piece of trash. There is nothing you can do to improve yourself. YOUR FATE WAS SEALED FROM THE VERY BEGINNING.

E4b348221f584c0eb2385273e9520301

RIP to this hERo, he will never be forgotten

Good post opie

His facial bone structure isn't bad though.

Luck determines chance by a good extent tbh
I remember that clone iirc his death was pathetic and his appearance short lived and tragic

It never begun for clonecels. They got cucked by stormtroopers :lul::lul::lul:

His facial bone structure isn't bad though.
compared to the other clones his jaw looks much weaker at least to me. But he still gets height mogged by the other millions on cloness.

99 deserved better.

I remember that clone iirc his death was pathetic and his appearance short lived and tragic
same he didnt need to die could have just stayed behind cover until all the driods had been destroyed, trying to be a hERo and run to get more grenades to finish off a few droids was completely unnecessary.

same he didnt need to die could have just stayed behind cover until all the driods had been destroyed, trying to be a hERo and run to get more grenades to finish off a few droids was completely unnecessary.
I guess they needed to kill off the ugly guy so the show wouldn't lose views
20200221 222113

Luck is everything